Face the music

-Thats not the right way to do it

-Thats not the right way to do it.- Lando says frustrated.

-Lando it's her first time, let her do it how she wants.- Carlos told him.

-But how will she learn if she does it wrong?- Carlos gives him a glance and he sighs- I'm going to look for my ball, do whatever you want.

-Yes, he is passionate about golf I see.

-Dont mind him, he just gets really competitive.- he's leaning on the hood of the cart, a cap covering his big brown eyes from the sun and when he crosses his arms his muscles...woman get a grip. He's just a friend

-Am I doing it so wrong?- I say, thinking that he was going to tell me that it wasn't so bad.

-Well...- Okay I give up.

-Okay show me.

-Show you what?

-Show me how to do it Carlos!

We had been here an hour and I had only got to hit two balls. And both have been lost on me so I was sick of loosing.

- Okay, take the stick. Open your legs a little more.

-Like this?

-Yes perfect, now take a swing.

I do what he tells me but when I try to hit the ball I only raise a piece of grass.

-This is imposible, I give up.

-Hey don't despair. Okay, can I?- He said approaching me and asking me if he could touch me. I nod giving permission.

He came up behind me and put his arms around mine. I can feel his breath on my neck. He placed his hands over mine.

-You have to visualize where you want the ball to go- he pointed to the hole- you throw the club back and take a breath-he slowly moves our arms back. Taking a deep breath- And just after you exhale- the feeling of his breathing give me goosebumps- you swing and hit the ball.- he slowly demostrate. I looked at him and saw him with parted lips. I was about to say something but...

-I lost the ball- Lando came back angry-I knew I should have bought more.

Carlos separates instantly and I miss the contact of his body immediately. What is happening to me?

-Come on Val, just like I taught you.- he encourages me to do it by myself.

I put myself in the position and do as he said. I breathe in, throw the stick back and hit the ball hard making it fly in the air.

-Was that good?- I say turning to look at Carlos and he is with a smile on his face.

He takes a step towards me and takes me by the waist spinning me around.

-Yes! So good Val, so good.- he said with his arms on my shoulder. I look away biting my lip trying to supress a smile.

-It was nice I guess.- Lando said shrugging his shoulders.