To Know Him Is To Love Him

Life was amazing right now

Life was amazing right now. We were already at the end of March. I had not been able to accompany Carlos to Saudi Arabia for work reasons but I was going to go to Australia with him. I was very excited since I had never gone and it had always been on my bucket list.

I had also gotten a couple of dream jobs, one of them was to go to New York to record content during the MET gala. It wasn't as cool as going to the gala but it was something. In addition, Lewis was invited and had promised me the inner scoop of all the gossip.

And most importantly, Carlos loved me. I laughed for a long time the next morning at how mortified he was. He was so cute saying he had a whole speech prepared and that he had screwed it up. But I honestly didnt care, I loved him and that was not gonna change.

-This jetlag is going to be worse than in Thailand- I tell him as soon as we get to the hotel's lobby.

-That's why we came so soon, don't worry.

It was Tuesday, Carlos didn't have work to do until Thursday, but we knew that we were going to spend most of tomorrow sleeping.

-I'm feeling crushed. But I dont want to feel worse tomorrow.

They had already given us the room keys and we were waiting for the elevator. I rest my head on Carlos's shoulder and he pulls me from the waist towards him.

-Okay let's do this, it's five, if we can stay up until eight or nine I'll take you surfing on Monday.

I frown, I haven't been surfing in years, I told Carlos that I missed it during  one afternoon in Thailand but I didn't think he would remember.

-You dont know how to surf.- I remind him.

-But you do. It'll be fun.

We get to the room. Never had a bed seemed so appealing to me. I look at Carlos with a pout. I threw myself to the bed leaving the suitcase near the door. Just five minutes off and then I will get up.

I hear Carlos go into the bathroom and turn on the tap but since I'm tired I don't make the connection until I feel water on my face. I will kill him.

-Carlos!- I shout to him.

-You need to stay awake!- He tries to say as serious as possible but he can't help but let out a laugh.

-Couldnt you have reminded me in another way!?

He just shrugged with a smirk.

-I'm going to take a shower.- I say.

-Can I come?- Carlos say behind me- To safe water and all that.

I'm heading to the bathroom and just when I enter I close the door on Carlos face and I lock it.

-Next time try to keep me awake with kisses instead of water and you'll take a shower with me- I say through the door.