TIMEZONE

Carlos' POV

Carlos' POV

-Turn around so I can see the outfit- I tell Val while I support the phone on the table to be able to see her better.

She looked super cute showing me every detail of her outfit for the photo shoot.

She was wearing a green suit and her blonde hair was tied up in two clips. I whistle, she looks amazing.

-Lucky me- she rolls her eyes but I see how her cheeks turn pink.

-Stop or you will raise my ego.

-I can't help myself, you look amazing babe.

She leaves the phone resting on something and I watch her move around the room until she sees a bottle of water and picks it up.

-Busy day today?-she asks

-A lot of press, I'm going to lose my voice from talking so much- in addition to the interviews, he had to be recording content with Charles for YouTube.

She rolls her eyes at this.

-And you? Do you have much left today?-I was in a different time zone so I didn't really know what time it was there right now.

-A couple more hours. The heels they've put on me are killing me, but at least the team is friendly.

-That's good-someone knocked on the door and I frowned- wait a moment babe.

I opened the door and there was Charles leaning against the wall with a cheeky smile.

-Ready babe?

I roll my eyes, he was teasing me because he heard me through the door.

-Ready for what?

-Team dinner, remember?

Shit. He was right.

-I'll talk to you tomorrow Carlos dont worry, have a good time- I heard her say through the phone. I cant get out of this dinner so I can stay talking with her can I?- Charles, make sure you both get to bed in one piece, you have to drive tomorrow.

-Yes boss- he said giving her a military salute.

I ignore him and let him pass

-Bye Val, I lo...look forward to seeing you soon- shit. I hang up before she has time to say anything else. I almost told her that I love her on facetime, control yourself man.

-You haven't told her yet, have you?- He says lying on my bed.

-Obviously not.

We haven't talked about that night when she was sick or what she said to me. She didn't remember and I wasn't going to remind her

-I'm not going to tell you what to do because you're not going to listen to me...but you should tell her-I sake my head looking around for the clothes -Come on, change so we can finally go eat.