Truth or Dare

My heart immediately started to race when Allison suggested Truth or Dare. I have a love hate relationship with this game. My brothers and I used to play it all the time when they were home. We would dare each other to do all kinds of stupid things like moon the neighbors or go skinny dipping in the local pool. We also found out a heck of a lot more about each other than I sometimes wanted to know. The way John was grinning at me I had a feeling this game was going to get way deeper than I really wanted it to.

"I'll get a dice so we can roll to start," I said to the group. I ran to the game closet in the hallway and dug out a pair of dice and then came back to the table.

"Okay, whoever rolls the highest has to start," I said.

Allison cackled gleefully, "I'll roll first. I can't believe you agreed to this."

I put on my cold didn't care look and shrugged, "This is a good way to get people talking."

Allison rolled the dice together in her hands still giving me a sneaky smile, "I agree."

She threw the dice on the carpet and let out an excited whoop, "Six and five to make eleven." She passed the dice to John who was sitting between her and I. John gave me a quick wink before tossing the dice.

"Two and three for five," he grumbled handing the dice to me.

I held the cubes tightly for a moment praying for twelve, then gave the dice a shake onto the floor.

"Five and four," I said not allowing the disappointment to color my voice.

Andrew smirked as a I gave him the dice and quickly dropped them, "Sixes! HA! I get to ask first."

The rest of us groaned as he smiled at us letting us squirm.

"Alright, Laura. Truth or Dare," Andrew said looking smug.

I gave him my best wolf grin, "Truth."

Andrew laughed, "Oh there are so many things that I could ask you...but I'm going to start easy. Was scoring Bender your plan all along?"

"That's easy," I said. "The answer to that is no, I had no intention of dating anyone."

"WHAT?" Allison squawked. "You totally had your cap set on him."

John turned his nastiest smile on Allison, "Hate to break it to you, sweets, but Laura is right. She was definitely not chasing me."

"Ridiculous," she grumbled before scrunching up her nose with a contemplative look, "Okay, Bender, Truth or Dare."

John's eyes lit up, "Dare."

Allison bit her lip and giggled, "I dare you to kiss Laura's butt."

A massive grin was plastered on John's face and as he turned to me, "I'm not usually a fan of kissing a$$ but I'm more than happy to kiss yours."

I couldn't help the blush that was creeping up my neck, as I started to laugh and said in a mock accent, "I am your Queen. Of course, you shall kiss my derriere. That is your job as my loyal subject."

I stood up and stuck my rump in John's face. He grabbed my waist with both hands and firmly kissed my butt to the howls of laughter from Andrew and Allison.

Now it was John's turn, "Allison, Truth or Dare?"

Allison batted her lashes and waggled her brows, "Dare."

"I dare you... to kiss Andrew's BARE a$$." John said flipping his hair back from his eyes with his all knowing smirk.

Andrew looked horrified but Allison was making kissy faces at him, her dark hair wild around her.