Trouble

January 4, 2022

"No. No. The stitching is wrong.
Ugh."

"The stitching is fine."

"But look," Robin pouts

She presses her hands into her face as she tries not to cry. Her assistant Gemma takes the wig out of Robin's hands and gives her a hug.

Gemma coo's in her ear and rubs her shoulder. Robin is 7 months pregnant and stressed to the max. Her wedding is in less than two weeks and she's launching her first business in three.

The poor thing barely knows what sleep is and now she's trying to make sure everything is perfect.

Her other assistant Lena comes and hugs Robin as well. They wait until she calms down before letting go.

"Are you sure you don't want to go home and rest?" Lena asks.

Robin sighs and shakes her head. She has to make sure the shop is functional. The front is a salon/ store front. A counter with the register. A wall on the side that has the wigs displayed. The washing bowl and dryers in the back. Four salon and two barber chairs for the appointments. A bathroom, a wait room and a snack bar. Then the back is a warehouse that has multiple sewing machines, wig heads and everything else that's needed to make the wigs.

Robin wants to make sure that the place ran smoothly. Electricity wise and more.

The thing is everything was fine. Dino and the boys came over yesterday with an electrician. Her brother Marquise was ready to lock her up just to keep her off her feet.

Rob couldn't help it. When she starts something, she wants to put her all into it. It isn't about perfectionism, it's about making sure her customers got quality in all aspects.

Everything is fine

Rob knows she needs to calm down before she puts herself in the hospital.

She rubs at her stomach and sits down. Her baby. Her precious baby is seven months. She loves the feeling out being pregnant. Sometimes it feels like the baby is hugging her and she'd cry in happiness.

She chose not to know the gender until the baby shower. She wants to be surprised.

The beginning of her pregnancy was so stressful, she was scared she would lose them but they were meant to be here, so they are.

Robin looks up to see her team looking at her.

"Fineeee. I'll leave but I can't go home. I have a cast meet and greet in an hour."

"Ro, you need to learn how to sit the fuck down," Mags says as she goes to massage Robin's scalp.

She assumes it's because of the pregnancy that the team likes pampering her but Mags knows this is a sure fire way to keep Robin calm.

It is something about scalp scratches that will put her to sleep.

"We don't start filming until after I give birth. It's just a meet and greet and then I will go home and rest. I promise."

"I'm calling Dino just to make sure."

"Yeah, we all know Papa does not play about his Baby Doll."

Robin blushes at the nickname her fiancé gave her when they first started dating. She loves that after all this time, the sound of his name still makes her gitty like a school girl

Dino is the best thing to ever happen to her, besides her FabBabes. He's saved her over and over again because he has no problem showing how much of a priority she is for him.