Made For You

Robin's body moves against her satin sheets as she find herself moaning out. Her breathing increases as she grips the fabric beneath her. She lightly pants and a moan escapes her lips

She opens her sleepy eyes to see her fiancé sitting on the bed with her foot in his hands.

Dino presses his thumb into the middle of Robin's foot causing her to moan again.

"Hi handsome," Robin says as she wipes the sleep from her eyes. Her voice is horse and groggy but she still gives Dino the sweetest smile she could muster.

"Hi beautiful"

Dino continues to rub Robin's foot before pretending to bite her big toe. She laughs and snatches her foot about but he catches it and continues with her foot rub.

Both loves the early mornings. It's when they takes the time to just be wrap in each other. Little conversation but such an intimate moment. Their hands usually travels each others bodies. Just taking the time to admire each other before starting their day.

"What did I do to deserve a foot rub so early?"

Dino frowns with concern, making Robin sit up a little.

Is something wrong?

Is he about to spring another tour on her because she'll cry. Nah, she'll wail. They were about to get married and if Brandon is gonna try to fuck up her honeymoon, she is going to jail.

"You were crying in your sleep."

Robin looks at Dino surprised

"Full on crying?"

"No but enough for me to know you were in pain."

Dino is the one who wakes up first for the most part. The pregnancy made their sleep schedule out of wack but still he is the morning person.

Waking to see Robin's face scrunched in pain wasn't a good feeling so Dino did something about it.

He will always make sure his baby is ok

Robin doesn't want to admit that the pregnancy isn't as easy as she's making it out to be. Her morning sickness didn't leave after the first trimester. If anything, she got sicker after. She's had tonsillitis a few times that has turned into ulcers. Sometimes it's too hard for her to eat anything that she won't for a few days.

She doesn't want others to worry but Dino can't do anything but. He's grateful that he's about to be a father but at the expense of his fiancé's health, he's conflicted.

The best he can do it make things as easy as possible.

Robin promises that she will stay still after the launch of her hair company.

Less than three weeks Dino is gonna turn Robin into a hermit. The FabBabes will just have to understand.

"Dino?"

He hums in response and Robin pouts. The look on his face hasn't changed. Robin knows she should be more careful and take things easy but she's never been one to sit still. She can never get use to being pampered. It didn't feel right to her

Not because it isn't nice but because she's so used to nice things being thrown in her face.

Don't ever do something nice just to expect something in return

Dino taps her leg

"Come on. Go brush ya teeth."

Robin feels the ick in her mouth and nods. Dino helps her up and leads Robin into a candle lit bathroom.