Up To You

"Now when I came out, I told you it was just about Biggie
Then everybody had to open their mouth with a mother fucking opinion
Well, this is how we gonna do this:
Fuck Mobb Deep, fuck Biggie, fuck Bad Boy as a staff, record label and as a motherfucking crew!
And if you want to be down with Bad Boy, then fuck you too!
Chino XL: fuck you too!
All you motherfuckers, fuck you too!
(Take money, take money)
All of y'all motherfuckers, fuck you; die slow, motherfucker"

Eddie stands in front of his bathroom mirror rapping along. He just got out of the shower so he's moisturizing his skin, making sure his tattoos don't look ashy against his dark skin. Absentmindedly, he traces the rose on his chest with his mother's name in it.

How dumb he would have been if he went through with his original plan of getting Carmen's name instead.

But Cecilia has been his rock through and through. When he was in the streets, Cecilia never coddled him or made excuses for the shit he was doing. She raised him to be a stand up man and stand the fuck up is what he's gonna do. She'd smacked the fuck outta him if she knew about the fight we was just in.

But Eddie had to defend himself. It wasn't even about Robin but about respect. After the whole cast party ordeal, Edward went to the studio to apologize to Dino in person. They had a very cordial talk but it was short and sweet. Shit was supposed to be squashed but just because he was remorseful doesn't mean he was gonna continue to let Dino bitch him.

Damned if he does. Damned if he don't so fuck all of it

Eddie washes his hands and cleans the small wound on his face. One of Dino's rings dug in his shit. Now he has to wear a bandage under his eye like Nelly's light bright ass.

A knock on the door, interrupts his thoughts and the he gets a ping on his phone

The Homie:
We're here

Eddie exits the bathroom and into his room. He puts on a pair of sweat shorts and a t-shirt before heading to the front.

Another knock

"I'm coming"

He swings the door open, revealing Sev and Agatha. They exchange pleasantries and Agatha sits the food on the coffee table before taking a seat

Eddie shakes his head at the two women he's gotten close with. With consistently handing with Luke, Dallas and Syphax, it's nice to have a female perspective on certain topics

Well Agatha's perspective. Sev is ...something else but he appreciates her the same

"What y'all get?"

Eddie gestures towards the bag before plopping on the couch.

"Jamaican. I needed some spice in my life"

"Oh Luci isn't enough?" Agatha teases as she unpacks the food

"You fucking him?"

"Damn. We can't be friends you have to assume we fucking?"

Eddie and Agatha just stare at Sev and she sucks her teeth, making the two laugh as they talk shit. Eddie knew Sev wasn't gonna linger after her fight with Trystan regardless of how much it hurts. Not the type of girl to try and make up but he's just gonna support her while she continues to be stubborn.

"Whatever. At least my shit has less drama than your shit"

Edward sits back dramatically with his mouth open. Well damn

"Ooo that's low"

"What?" Sev shrugs and then throws down her phone once she sees Edward's expression.