Night Before

Sev, Agatha, Eddie and Robin chill at one of the picnic tables outside of their trailers. Two blunts are in rotation and R&B plays on Robin's portable speaker.

Tomorrow is the last day of filming and it's a closed set. Everyone who isn't needed has headed home and the rest just wanted to spend the night chilling. They were talking about any and everything. One random word or sentence triggering a whole 'nother conversation with the cycle repeating.

The topic now is how a crew member tried to get with Agatha

"I'm sorry. I just can't do men shorter than me."

"Short kings need love too"

"How would you know? You are 6 '4"

"Why are you so tall? You got a custom bed or some shit? Tryna reach Jesus with ya height?"

The girls cackle while Eddie sucks his teeth

"Not everyone is tall. Average height for a guy is 5 '9. So again short kings need love too"

"Not from me. I've tried in the past but along the way that short man complex comes out and I can't deal"

"I've dealt with that"

"Sev, you're 5'6. Who the hell are you dating that's shorter than you?"

"Nobody," Agatha wheezes. Sev hits Eddie before puffing the blunt again. Robin hits the blunt and chills. She knows exactly who Agatha is talking about.

Their freshman year of college, there was a guy who damn near idolized Agatha for the stallion she is but some men are dumb.

You can't get with a girl every man wants and then get mad that everyone still wants her. Being with you doesn't change shit about it. Other men just see it as your turn and will still shoot their shot.

Charge it to the game

Robin passes the blunt to Eddie and exhales. Ever since he and Dino made up, her life has become peaceful in a sense. No more tension or friction if the other is brought up and more importantly, Robin has a better sense of focus.

Laying out here is just a moment of how things been looking up

"Well at least neither of you are dealing with it now"

"That's true. I got a big, strong, relaxed man who knows how to make me sc-"

"Uh uh. Hey hey. I don't wanna hear that shit. I knew I should've chilled with the guys tonight."

"But you didn't because you love us and I think you secretly like our girl talk."

Eddie rolls his eyes. He loves hanging with the girls. They give a different vibe, different perspective on shit he never thought of. The best way to know about women is from women and although he hates hearing about their sex life, Agatha, Sev and Ro have taught him a lot.

They're also the reason he's been calm lately but also might be the weed they keep pumping him with.

"Well you may not wanna hear about me getting my back blown but the feeling that just washed over me....makes me wanna get my back blown so.."

Agatha gets up and grabs her things. Sev peeks over then sits up

"You know what, that's not a bad idea. Lemme call Trystan."

"I know you fucking lying," Robin sits up. "Y'all really about to ditch us for some dick?"

Agatha and Sev look at each other