Night of Demons II

Robin smiles at her messages from Dino then locks her phone.

She and the girls landed in Vegas about two hours ago. They settled in Mandalay Bay and immediately went shopping.

They're on the strip throwing cash to vendors like they have money to blow. Shopping bags piled to the point where the had to drop some off at the resort and come back

Robin is holding hands with Bron as they look through the windows for something special.

"So?"

Robin looks at Bron to finish her sentence

"How are you feeling?"

Robin blushes and Bron nudges her teasingly

"I feel like I'm on cloud X. I mean that man treats me so well and like I'm the most precious thing in his world. After all the bad luck I've had, I'm so happy that he's brought so much good."

Bron smiles at her friend. She and Nelle have seen the relationship blossom from the very beginning. Witnessing the love grow and how much Dino caters to Robin, he is definitely a favorite for her.

Dino treats every one of the babes like they're his sisters and even though it's not romantically, he still makes them swoon

"I'm so so happy for you. You deserve all the happiness. Plus can we talk about BBH launching!!! The wigs you sent for me to test have been heavenly. Lo really likes me in blonde"

Bron shimmies her shoulders and wiggles her eyebrows suggestively. Robin pretends to gag

"Ew. Ew. Ew."

"Ma'am you are pregnant"

"And Lo is like my brother. That's nasty."

"Whatever. I'm just happy that everything is falling into place."

The girls continue to shop, often rotating who walks with Robin. Not that she's helpless but with her being sick a lot, everyone just wanted to be sure.

It's Nelle's turn. She and Robin are in the shoe store buying more Jimmy Choo's.  Although she loves that she's about to be a mom, Robin cannot wait until she gets her body back.

Wearing heels is her thing. She knew she was going to be a model since she was 10 and started practicing her walk since then.

She took the time to walk and run in heels on a treadmill, just to make sure she had it down pack

Heels were a part of her and damn did she miss them

Her general ringtone of "Classic Man" plays in her purse. She reaches through to see Syphax FaceTiming her.

Confused, she answers and immediately rolls her eyes when Edward's face pops up

"Don't hang up on me please," he says just as her finger hovers the button

Edward has been trying to reach out since the party. He couldn't remember what the fuck happened. He just knows he woke up at home, on his bed, with his face on fire.

It took Luke and Syphax explaining what he said and the aftermath for him to understand just how bad he fucked up

If he was sober, he would have never said that shit. He would have stayed out of there way and kept shit polite

So much for the "what if's" though

He reached out to Robin so much, she blocked his number and any other one he tried to call from.

Yet here he is

"What do you want?" She asks in a very bored tone.

"To apologize. Robin, I'm so fucking sorry. I know I need to apologize to Dino for the disrespect but I need to apologize for talking about you in that way. I didn't mean what I said."