All I Ask

The sun beams through the window causing Dino to stir from his sleep. It's their last day in the Bahamas and he can honestly say their honeymoon was the best vacation he could ask for.

The resort they were in was all inclusive. The minibar was free with scotch, rum, whisky and vodka provided.

The room is fancy and only functions if the key card is in the slot. They went zip lining, kayaking, bamboo rafting and more.

Robin got pampered like she deserved and they ate good every day. All workout regimens and dieting went out the window in order for them to experience this place to the fullest.

They had no cellular data, forcing them to disconnect and just be in the moment with each other. Regardless of being married, Dino is falling deeper in love with Robin.

He reaches out for her only to find the bed empty. Slowly opening his eyes, it doesn't take long for him to find Robin.

Curtains open, he spots her on the balcony in her 'Needed Me' robe.

This is one of the few times Robin wakes up before Dino. When they're home, he's always up just to get the day started but here they just got to relax. She brushed the stray hair out of his face and gave him a kiss on the cheek before making coffee and standing on the balcony.

Today is the day she launches the BBH website and opens shop. She worked long and hard to make sure her wig/ hair salon would be seen as one of the best. She can't believe the day is actually here.

With the launch party happening tonight, she just wants to enjoy the peace and quiet for the last time. Robin never stays still. Busy body and always have been but this morning, she allows herself to just be.

Feeling eyes on her, Robin turns around to see her husband watching her.

She walks back into the room and places the coffee mug on the table before climbing up Dino's body

She walks back into the room and places the coffee mug on the table before climbing up Dino's body. He grabs the back of her thighs, pulling her up so they're face to face.

"Good Morning Papa"

She kisses all over his face and he sighs in content. He doesn't want to leave but they have to.

"We should do this once every six months. Just to reset and get back to it"

"I like that but right now, we got a plane to catch"

Dino nods and they get up. Quickly but efficiently getting their things together and heading to the private hangar at the airport.

Dino hands their bags to the attendee and texts Kayden to let them know they're boarding. Dino get on the plane to see Robin rubbing at her temples

"You ok?"

"Huh? Yeah baby. I'm fine."

Dino looks over Robin concerned and takes her hand. He's hoping it's just from being on the plane and the fact that it's so early.