Do Over?

January 5, 2022

Robin was picking up clothes while holding the phone to her ear. She was on a group call with the FabBabes telling them about the cast meet.

"No because why was his hand on your thigh?" Dee asked

"I don't think he had any bad intentions. Baby Bear kicked the hell outta me and he checked on me."

"Mhmm," Bron mumbled. Robin could tell by the tone that she was already suspicious of Eddie.

Robin just chuckled to herself. She had eyes so yes Eddie was attractive but she only wanted Dino. She was building a life with the man of her dreams. She didn't care how fine Eddie was, it wasn't enough.

"The picture you posted yesterday was real cute," Nina said with a little slyness in her voice.

"I took pictures with everyone"

"But only posted that one"

"Because they wanted a pic of the two lead."

The phone got really quiet, letting Robin know that the girls weren't believing her

"Actually, it's like that sometimes."

"Thank you." Robin said exasperated and happy that Alyssa came to her defense.

"I'm just saying, he's fine as hell and if-"

"Nelle, didn't you just get rid of Cass again. Why do you want another?" Chut comments

And I Oop

"First of all, all Cass and I did was catch up. Now his nose is all up Myah's ass and he's acting like a dick again."

"Heffa, really tried to steal my man."

"Can we not? Please"

Robin and Cass has been friends since college. She knew how stupid he could get when..well shit whenever. The girl Myah came into the picture, started for Bron then Nelle and now has Cass wrapped around her finger.

The whole shit was a mess and a headache that Robin didn't want.

"Listen. I called because.... I-"

Robin let out a squeal as she was literally swept off her feet and into tattooed, muscular arms. Kisses were planted all over her neck and face before finally her lips.

Robin put the phone in her back pocket and took Dino's face in her hands as she kissed him back.

Every time they kissed, Robin could feel a shiver from head to toe. This man had her whole heart that she had to "grow another" for their child. She loved him unconditionally and could feel it every time they touched, hugged, or even looked at each other.

Her fate. Her forever

"Hi BabyDoll"

"Hi Papa"

Dino nuzzles her nose but he didn't put her down. Every time he looked at her, he thought she was more beautiful than the last. He stayed in awe.

Robin kisses along his jaw before putting the phone back to her ear

"Hello?"

"Are you ok? What the hell happened?"

"I'm ok," Robin's voice got real sweet and the girls just knew.

"Hiiii Papaaaaa," they yelled collectively through the phone. Dino laughed and gestured for the phone. She handed it to him and he placed her on her feet.