Connections

January 9, 2022

Smoke blows in the air as the blunt leaves Edward's lips. He lays back on the bed as he watches his "fun" slide her jeans back on.

Last night he got frustrated thinking about the gold eyed beauty. He's tried everything to get her off her mind.

He gets it

She's pregnant

She's engaged...although he is still meh about that shit

BUT he can never have her romantically

"You know last night..."

The girl's voice pulls him out of his thoughts. Edward takes another drag from his blunt, waiting for the girl to finish her sentence

"I mean the way you were fucking me..," she bites her lip. "And when you picked me up"

Edward chuckles as he watches the girl clenches her thighs together and sucks in a breath. She plays with the hem of her shirt

"You sure you don't wanna go another round before I go." The girl is almost pleading. Edward shakes his head

It wasn't supposed to be like this. He just wants to get everything off his mind. Focus on the movie and hopefully never see Robin again.

The thought saddens and angers him. Most people drink their problems away but that's not why he went to the club last night.

Honestly, he wanted to drown his sorrows in some pussy so he did. He didn't think that his desire and frustration would leak into the sex but seeing how Shorty is ready to go round five...

Well mistakes may have been made

Edward puts out his blunt and sits up. The girl leans on the edge of the bed ready to crawl on him again.

He leans forward to take her chin between his thumb and finger.

"Sorry baby but you gotta go."

She pouts

"I think you ruined sex for me."

She climbs off the bed and finishes getting dressed. Edwards gets out of bed and puts his boxers on. Once the girl is finished dressing, Edward snakes his arms around her and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"Make sure you get home safe"

She melts in his arms before he leads her to the door

"Now remember the NDA you signed"

"I do"

She leaves and Edward locks the door behind her.

Absent-mindedly, Edward walks into the kitchen while scrolling on his phone. One of the few things he appreciates is his "burner" instagram account. He only follows his close friends and family. It's mostly used for memes and funny videos.

Taking a swig of Gatorade, he stumbles across a meme that reminds him of his conversation with Robin.

It hits him. He went about things all wrong. He's so used to women wanting to fuck he forgot that people can be just friends

Maybe he doesn't have to stop thinking about Robin but think of her in a better way