I Do

"Wake up"

Dino feels his body shakes as he's pulled out of his sleep

"Wake up. Hey, wake up"

A tapping in his leg. Dino groans and throws his arm over his eyes. He's still in recovery mode from the bachelor party and then flying to New York the next day.

He just wanted to sleep

"Dino," James' voice peaks through. "You gotta get up. You're getting married today."

Instantly, the biggest smile is plastered on his face. James throws his head back in laughter.

"A yo! This man woke up cheesing!"

James continues laughing as he walks out the room. Dino wipes the sleep from his eyes, smile never disappearing.

It's his wedding day

MEANWHILE...

"Meet at the altar in your white dress"

"We ain't getting no younger, we might as well do it"

"Been feelin' you all the while girl, I must confess"

"Girl let's just get married"

"I just wanna get married"

"Meet at the altar in your white dress"

The girls sing in the mirror, using hair brushes as microphones. Two of the make-up artists are already there to start the process while Robin is led to the chair by Mackenzie.

Taking the towel from her head, Mackenzie pulls out the blow dryer and round brush to give Robin a fresh blow out.

"I can't believe the day is here," Nina says as the makeup artist does her eyeshadow. Robin had the BBH crew do their hair earlier because her girls deserved nothing less than the best.

She sits in the chair and looks at herself in the mirror, letting Nina's words sit in.

She and Dino have been through it all but she still thinks of his words

"Whenever I hold you, touch you, kiss you, just look at you..I get the satisfaction of knowing I made the right choice. So I'll choose you every time."

Smiling to herself, Robin looks down at her ring. How did she get so lucky?

There's a knock at the door, bringing her out her thoughts. A delivery boy comes in with a giant bouquet of flowers

"More flowers? Gosh Dino," Chutney says as she passes them to Robin. Searching for the card, Robin thinks about how she woke up with roses surrounding her room. All from Dino telling her how he can't wait to see her down the aisle.

She feels so showered in love and now even more

'Robin,

Today you go from a Taylor to a Maathai. Celebrating your perfect union with the man who was made just for you. You're the brightest star and rarest gem a man could hope for and I'm happy I get to witness the happiest day of your life. Congrats to your happily ever after.

Your Honey Bun
Kayden'

Robin holds the card to her chest and looks at the flowers again. They were a mixture of lilac and peonies.

"They're actually from Kayden. My best friend is better than yours" she teases

"We're your best friends"