Judgment

"Grab something nice. I wanna make sure tonight's special." Red's words replay in Eddie's head as he sits outside Lowyn Winery. Today is his parents 25th wedding anniversary and Red guaranteed Cecilia the best of the best. Best wine? Lowyn hands down.

Eddie gets out of the car and is immediately greeted by Saniyah at the entrance.

"Back so soon?"

Eddie chuckles. To be in marketing, Saniyah sure is putting the hospitality lady to shame. She peers up at Eddie through her lashes and gives him the sweetest smile

"Special occasion"

"Oh. For like a lady friend?"

Eddie knows exactly what she's doing and shakes his head

"For my parents"

Relief washing through Saniyah even though she tries her best not to show it

"That's so sweet. Well let me escort you to the tasting room. We got some new wines I'm sure you'll love"

The woman walks in front of Eddie putting a little extra swing in her hips. She looks over her shoulder with a coy smile but Eddie is too attentive to the decor to pay attention.

Saniyah huffs and enters the room, gesturing for Eddie to take a seat. Within minutes, she returns with a glass and a couple bottles of wine.

"Let me know if you need anything else"

"Will do"

Eddie opens a bottle of Lowyn Red and pours himself a glass. He hears footsteps approaching just to see Logan in the doorway

"Oh it's just you"

"Just me? Damn. It's like that?"

Logan chuckles and enters the room to dap up Eddie. Logan sits on the couch. Eddie remembers the first time he tried the wine. Robin bought a few bottles on set to celebrate the start of filming and he's been hooked every since. Came here to pick a few up a few bottle for himself and that's how he met Logan. If you didn't know any better, one would've thought they've known each other forever but they just blame it on one Leo recognizing another.

"I just don't understand how you get my staff in a frenzy every time you come by"

"Because I'm him. I'm that nigga and ya staff recognize real"

Logan sucks his teeth and side eyes Eddie

"You can't be him cause IM that nigga"

"Please. The only person who has eyes for you is your wife. Me? I'll go round up ya whole staff right now"

"Man please. I could-"

"Oh so you saying you want more eyes on you than Bronwyn?"

Logan cuts Eddie a look as silence fills the room. Eddie's shoulders shakes as he silently chuckles.

"This is why I can't stand you, yo. You be tryna set me up"

"I don't do shit. That's all you my guy"

"Yeah whatever. Why are you here this time?"

"I just came to buy something for my parents and Saniyah-"

"Say less"

Logan shakes his head knowing Saniyah is the main staff member who fawns over Eddie. Personally Logan will never get it but if Saniyah is gonna seduce Eddie into buying his whole inventory, he's all for it.