[09]

She reached the place where her bio-dome was located and shortly after the security systems were deactivated and the door opened so she stepped in.

"Nice job, Bruce, I was half expecting you to burn me out there for revenge," she remarked, putting all the bags down on the counter.

"You apologized, there's no need for me to keep grudges."

"That's sweet," she brought three bags over to where he was seated, "look what I found. You can use these however you want to. I told you I am shit at first aid so I picked up everything I thought you would need."

He checked that she had indeed brought over a lot of stuff, probably a bit too much than was needed. But he considered the effort behind the gesture so he nodded, "thank you."

"You're welcome. And Vanya, I'm back now so you can go back to your previous settings," she went to the other room where the control systems were, reverting Vanya's settings.

"Settings restored. Welcome back, Olivia."

"Good, good. Oh and I also brought food... I had almost forgotten what these taste like," she began unloading packets of chips, biscuits, chocolates and a variety of food items that had caught her eye in the supermarket and she had bought them all, "living green is cool but I missed the junk food."

"What do you normally eat here?"

"Fruits, vegetables, I have an orchard in the back," she replied breezily, "but going to the city every now and then isn't as bad as I thought. Oh, and do you know who I met today?"

She looked very excited, Bruce judged, so she probably met someone important to her and that had made her mood so uplifted.

"I met Timothy Drake," she resumed, not noticing that Bruce had stiffened at the name, "and he's taller than me now, would you believe? He used to be such an annoying little prick when we were kids but surprisingly he was quite nice to me today."

"You know Timothy?"

"Yeah, why..." But then her voice trailed off, realizing exactly why he was asking, "wait... Didn't you like adopt him after his parents died...? Oh... I am seriously so out of touch with everything that's going on in Gotham, I really shouldn't be. And Tim... The sneaky little weasel... So that's why he was so nice to me, unbelievable!"

Bruce knew a thousand thoughts were whirring into her head so he didn't interrupt, letting her make sense of it all herself because she would definitely voice it out afterward. So he simply began to sort through the medical supplies she had brought, judging which ones would be useful for him.

"But if you have adopted Tim and you're supposedly Batman, then the third one of your Robins, it's him, right? So when Red Robin knew my name... And you didn't tell me who he was... That's because he was Tim... Tim, who was only nice to me today because he wanted to find out whether I've kept you captive or not... Oh, it makes perfect sense now..."

When Bruce made no remark whatsoever, she paused, turning to face him.

"You know I just worked out your entire family's secret, aren't you gonna do something about it?"

"Should I?"

"I mean you couldn't of course, not right now, but maybe a bribe to keep my secrecy would be appreciated."

He shrugged, "you already promised you'd keep my secret. I know you won't go back on your word."

"Wait what? When did that happen?" And just like that she had deviated again, her mind unable to stay rooted to one topic for long, "oh I did... I remember now, sweet that you trust me not to break promises."