Acknowledgements

Dear Readers,

This day marks the official end of Tim and Olivia's story and what a ride it has been! This is one of my fastest-written stories because I just got so many ideas in such a short time and couldn't stop writing.

First of all, I want to thank all of you lovely people who read and supported my work and for that, I am very grateful because your constant motivation kept me writing the story:

GuyOfMany

Viola130831

penguinflops34

willustaywithme

Theseleccion123

TheLatestScribe

Sora988

SAVIOR_05

carolinarosa20

helenwayne

-my-escape-

garip_bir_insan

ellerade_

arsi17_

superc06lgyal

Dailyshenanigans

icecoffeeluver

That83person

hvsbitch

angiem308

Lionne406

lelelil

authormaryabilal

kittinkoo

sarahsling

(Wow, that's a lot of people... Love you all). 

And all those who I couldn't mention here, I am extremely thankful to you as well for reading this story and appreciating it.

Tim and Olivia are by far the most realistic I've gotten to writing a teen couple (at least I think so) and they have also become my favorite, second only to Tim and Dora from the Coffeeverse. I really enjoyed writing them together because they were so chaotic and annoying towards each other that I don't think I've ever written a couple like them before.

This story took a lot of turns and believe me, I had no idea about what would happen in the climax when I had just started writing. My initial idea for this story was to write Olivia as someone who wanted to be a supervillain, making her and Tim harbor opposing ideologies. That way it could truly work as enemies to lovers' story (which is by the way my favorite writing trope) and the story would have developed quite differently than how it did right now.

That could have been fun too and I still have three or four later chapters written on that concept. But when I started writing this story and posting it here, after all the feedback I got, I modified things and it took a different turn.

And I'm very happy with how things have finally been shaped to form this story because, in this way, it is more coherent and enjoyable, both for me and I hope for you readers as well.

Another thing I am very proud of in this story is the action that is packed within. I have said a million times that I suck at writing action scenes and they are quite difficult for me to work on. But thankfully, I didn't have any issue in writing all the action for this story because somehow things got connected by themselves and it was like a movie playing out in front of my eyes when I was writing. I'm satisfied with the action scenes I've written for this story but I want to know from you guys what you think about them too.

This was a story that I started for fun and I hope you guys had fun reading it too. I don't think there's any specific moral message I've left in it or else I would have elaborated. Sometimes we need to have things that we can have fun with and Wax Figurine became such a story for me.

It was supposed to be angsty but it turned into humor and I wouldn't change that for anything now. I love how everything worked out and tied together, hope you guys enjoyed it too. (You guys know I was this close to finish this story with a Saudade ending but I couldn't bring myself to break your precious hearts so... We again have a happy ending).

As for sequels, this story initially didn't have one because I didn't want to drag it out. For those of you who enjoyed reading about Steph and Nicolas, and were hoping I'd make a second book on them, I did think about it but haven't decided anything for now. However, after much thinking, I've decided to continue the story in Marble Statuette | T. Drake which will be published on my account soon.

 Drake which will be published on my account soon

Hope to see you there.

Thanks once again to all of you who motivated me to write through your lovely comments and appreciation. I love you guys and feel very blessed to have such a supportive reader base.

You guys are the best blessings I could ever ask for.

Have a lovely day and stay blessed.

Love from,

Zenina Dawson.