[30]

Olivia had been brought to the hospital and admitted to Intensive Care immediately. But the doctors were unable to figure out what was wrong with her.

All they could diagnose was that she probably had an extreme panic attack that had caused her to pass out. So all they could do in that case was to stabilize her condition and wait for her to wake up.

After taking her to the hospital and making sure she was in good hands, the vigilantes returned to the cave as Bruce had turned up at the hospital instead, equally worried for Olivia. He was settling the bills and a nondisclosure agreement with the staff when Tim and Steph returned, changed out of their suits into their casual apparel.

A tense air hung about them as they waited for Olivia to gain consciousness.

Tim hadn't had a single cup of coffee ever since he had received her phone call. But right then his concern for her was keeping him standing, hoping that nothing bad would happen to her.

Seeing her so lifeless and unresponsive had triggered yet another memory within him, making him think that perhaps it wasn't the first time for Olivia to be in such a state. Perhaps it had happened before too and he had been there with her earlier as well.

There was so much that connected them but he had been forcefully made to forget all of it. By none other than Gemma McArthur although he wasn't sure whether the woman was the real Gemma or a clone of her.

But he couldn't recall more than that and neither did he want to. All he wanted at the moment was for Olivia to wake up.

He was just starting to realize how much she had started to mean to him. From saying that he hated her, he had gone on to start saying that he couldn't pass a single day without seeing her annoying face.

And right then, he was adamant that he would do anything it took to get her to open her eyes and look at him and tell him that she was fine.

"Tim," Steph's hand rested on his shoulder as she could see that he was close to going through a panic attack himself but was keeping himself together for her sake, "she's going to be alright, trust me."

"I can't understand what happened to her," he mumbled and Bruce stepped closer to listen as well, "she was fine in class... She even texted me after she got home and we made plans to go to Alfred's tea place tomorrow... And to the library as well after that... Then what happened all of a sudden that she got like this? I just can't accept that. I feel like... Maybe... Something induced this panic attack... Or maybe someone did."

His words held merit. If Olivia had been fine earlier and there was no such thing in her home that could panic her then it was strange for her to immediately go through such a heavy shock. 

It didn't seem natural.

And if it wasn't natural then that meant it had been induced by either a person, a memory, or something that she had not yet told them anything about.

"So you think someone was with her at that time?" Bruce asked, pondering over the situation himself.

"Maybe... There was no one in her house when I went there though. I searched myself."

"You two must stay here with Olivia," Bruce told them while he seemed to have thought of something, "keep me updated and call me if she wakes up. I have to go to her house and check something."

"Be careful," Steph said, "Vanya let Tim in because he was saved in the safe visitor list. I don't know if you'll be let in too or not."

He nodded, "Olivia once gave me the controls of the software when she went to get groceries. I had modified it to recognize me later as well."