#2

Faraz kept looking at him and was a bit stunned to see Arjun before him.

Arjun said, " Well, time is quite precious for both of us that's why I prefer not to waste the one. "

Faraz put a step back.

Arjun said, " Don't do that. I am not going to shoot you. Okay? "

" I don't know anything please. "

As Faraz turned ahead to run away, Arjun took out his handgun and shot him on both of his legs. He fell down on the platform and dropped the packet from his hand. Arjun came near to him, picked up the packet and found a bundle of cash inside.

He chuckled, " It doesn't seem like you earn a lot of money by looking at you. "

He pointed his gun on his back.

He said, " Turn back. "

Faraz managed to turn towards him while lying on the platform.

He pleaded, " Please, I am not the one. "

" Your garage van has been provided to the kidnappers to abduct them. Where is it now? "

He got his finger on the trigger. Faraz's phone rang. Arjun pulled out the phone from Faraz's trousers. He picked up the call and put it on the loudspeaker. It was Manbir on the other end.

Manbir was in his early forties and he was inside a under construction building at the construction site.

Manbir said, " Faraz. Are you there? "

Arjun looked at Faraz and nodded.

Faraz groaned, " I am listening. "

" One of my men is going to leave your van to your garage. "

Arjun gestured him to say no.

Faraz said, " No. Don't. I'll pick it up on my own in an hour. "

" Are you sure? "

" I'll take it on my own. "

Manbir hung up the call.

Arjun asked, " Was it Manbir? "

Faraz nodded, " You know him? "

" That's whom I am looking for. "

Arjun began to access the mobile phone in which he checked the recent chats of Faraz.

A girl, Navika who was in her early thirties came to them. She was a recently posted SVB agent.

Navika said, " Sir. "

Arjun said, " Bring him to the medic. Once he recovers, take him to the custody. "

Faraz was given first aid care in a clinic on the railway station under the supervision of Navika.

A cab arrived at a construction site, Arjun paid him in cash and came out. As the cab left, Arjun sent his live location to a contact on his phone. A van was parked outside the under construction building. He entered the building while reloading his gun, cocked it and went upstairs.

A man, Jawar with gun in hand was smoking by the wall on second floor while facing outside the gallery. He heard three gun shots from the lower floor and turned towards the stairs. He slowly went downstairs where he saw two of his gang men were lying dead on the floor.

He came to a dead man and looked at his blood stained body. Someone tapped on his shoulder from the back. He turned around quickly where he saw Arjun. Before he could pull the trigger, Arjun shot him on his arm that made him to drop his gun.

Arjun said, " The next bullet will be in your head before you tell me about Manbir. "

Manbir was on the edge of the fourth floor from where he had a view of the entire locality. He turned around where Jawar came to him with his injured hand.

Manbir asked, " Why they haven't came yet? "

" They won't come here. "

" Why? Why not? "

" Because he has come to take you with him. "

" Who? Whom you are talking about? "

Arjun entered the room.

" He is talking about me. "

Manbir looked at Arjun and went stunned to see him as he had been looking for him to apprehend him because of his criminal charges. He knew that's the end of his day as the threat himself was standing before him and he was not going to stay alive anymore.

Arjun pointed him the gun.

Manbir asked, " There were five men on the third floor. How did he come here? "

A few minutes ago, Arjun and an injured Jawar were on the second floor. Arjun gestured him to stay silent and asked him to wait for him there.

On the third floor, an armed man was shot down by Arjun as he appeared there. Two more men appeared to shoot him down but he lifted the dead man's body to shield himself. He continued to move forward and threw the body on the one man and shot down the second one.

Before the first one could get rid of the body, Arjun shot him down too. He stopped there for a while to hear any kind of bustle. He heard footsteps thanks to the concrete stones from the store room on the floor. He turned around and looked at the store room where a man was hiding behind the wall with a gun in hand. The fear could be clearly seen on his face as he was afraid to walk out of the room.

As the man walked out of the room, Arjun held his hand, pulled him out and rammed him to the wall. The man groaned, Arjun twisted his wrist and made him to shoot him on his own legs twice. The man groaned loudly and fell down by dragging over the wall.

A fifth man appeared behind him with a rod in his hand. He was about to hit Arjun on his head, but his phone rang that alerted Arjun who turned around, held the rod and tackled him.

Arjun snatched the rod and hit him on his face that made the man to fall down and die.

Now, a white SUV arrived near the building. Half a dozen of SVB officers came out with gun in hand including two women. As the officers arrived at the fourth floor, they saw Manbir was lying on his knees with his hands tied at his back. They came to apprehend him.

Arjun followed Jawar to another room while having the gun in his hand. As he arrived behind the wall, there were twin school kids in a school uniform and had their hands tied together and had duct tape on their mouth. The kids were around five years old. A male and a female SVB officer arrived there too.

The twins  were handed over to their father, Anirudh outside the building by the two officers and the SUV left the site after the officers arrested Manbir.

Arjun made a call to Sakshi Mehra, his fore person while standing on the fourth floor to update her about the situation.