#12

Chetna yelled at Siddhant at his home. He was sitting on the bed while she was standing at the door.

" It was you who wanted to marry that bitch and that's why you got my sister killed for that goddamn bitch. "

" Hey, Chetna. Look, just don't use these kinds of words. Okay. Please. "

" What's wrong with you? My sister is dead and you want me to stay calm. "

" I am too feeling dejected because of her loss. She was my wife. At this stage we should be concerned about each other. "

" It's only a matter of a couple of months for you. And then you'll be with your girl for the entire life. "

" That's enough Chetna. You are getting me wrong. "

" Oh really? "

She came to him.

She said, " I know you are behind her death. At any cost, I'll put you behind the bars no matter whomsoever you hire against me. "

" You can't put any kind of accusation on me which I am not responsible for. "

" I am not accusing you. The law will. Once they find evidence, everything will be clear and you will be definitely punished. "

Siddhant stood up and nodded his head.

" I'll be ready for those charges. But I am saying it again. I didn't kill your sister. I know I have gone through a lot of relationships but I haven't harmed anyone. "

" You can never be trusted. "

He received a call from Ishita. He picked up the phone from the bed and looked at Chetna.

She said, " Pick up the call. Come on. She is all yours now. "

He rejected the call.

" It might be for the office work. "

She shook her head and left the room. He again received the call from Ishita after which he went upstairs and picked up the call.

He asked, " Why are you keep calling me again and again? She has begun to suspect me and might land me in prison. "

" But you did good. You literally made it. "

" I didn't. I didn't kill her. "

" Why you are lying to me? It was our plan. "

" Not mine. It was yours. I was not even going to shoot her last night. "

" What? "

As Chetna left in her car, A taxi arrived by the house. Arjun walked out of the taxi.

Siddhant hung up the call and came downstairs when he heard a door knock. He opened the door and allowed Arjun to walk in.

" Mr. Sinha. Please be in. "

" Thank you. " 

He came inside and looked around. He turned to Siddhant.

" Are you all right Mr. Awasthi? "

" I am trying to be good, sir. "

" Sorry to disturb you but it's a part of our routine enquiry. "

" No. That's quite fine. It's your job. Please have a seat. "

" No, I just want to see some stuff actually. "

Siddhant showed Arjun the bedroom.

" This is our bedroom. "