#9

Ishita entered the cabin of Siddhant.

She asked, " Got frustrated today a lot. Right? "

He shook his head while looking at the papers.

He said, " I have taken eighteen interviews since the morning. None of the candidate is selected even for the trainee position. "

She sat by him on the edge of the table and began to access her phone.

She said, " It's quite strange. No single candidate? "

He left the paperwork to relax.

He sighed, " Actually, some of them didn't even know about the industry. Some of them didn't like the package and many  of them didn't even know about the position they had applied for. "

She chuckled, " Corporate sucks. "

" Indeed. It always sucks. "

He looked at his wrist watch.

" I need a coffee break actually. "

He left his seat and kept the papers inside a folder.

Arjun Sinha was inside the office of         
' WHITE EYE ' private detective which was owned and run by Diya. The office was built in the commercial area of the city.

He was looking at the two laminated certificates which were displayed on the wall. The office had a long desk, three chairs, a shelf, two cupboards, a clock on the front wall and a coffee vending machine near the window.

Diya came to him with two cups of coffee and gave him the one.

" Thank you. "

" Your welcome Mr. Sinha. "

" How long did it take for the entire course? "

" Almost six months. I was doing both the courses at the same time. "

" Even I did some kind of courses during my training period. It took a couple of years to complete the courses. That time they were not technology oriented. "

" I see that. I have certificates for crime scene investigation and a detective license, so officially I am a licensed private detective. "

" White Eye detectives. I have seen the advertisement. "

" I have also created a social media page too. "

" Great. I am not actually active on any kind of social media that's why I haven't gone through the page. "

" I have got clients actually through the medium. "

" For homicidal cases? "

" No. Matrimonial. I got two clients for matrimonial purposes. They wanted me to spy on their to be son in law. "

" Did it go well? "

" Luckily, yes. But recently I had got a new case from a client but unfortunately he was murdered three weeks ago and that's why I am unable to crack who's behind it. "

She handed over him a file.

She said, " I usually don't disclose any kind of information of my client to anyone but I believe you can help me out. "

He went through the file which had photo of Rohit Khurana and his statements were written as texts on the paper.

He said, " He has given a statement against a school. Its PIONEER KINDERGARTEN SCHOOL. "

" According to him, his son was kidnapped a few days ago while he was on the way back to home with her mother. "

He said, " I see that. "