#18

Pandey and Shankar were sitting at the back seat of the moving car.

Shankar spoke, " The girl had initially beckoned me to come near to her. "

Pandey sighed.

" Did you ask her why she was calling you? "

Shankar didn't respond and turned his face to the window.

Pandey continued, " Your image is not at all virtuous among the party members. Because of your lustful behaviour, they are talking about your removal. "

Shankar turned to him in anger.

" I have been a key player of this game for last thirty years. They can't. No one can remove me from the party. Not even you. "

Pandey asked, " What if Rastogi puts the incident before media? "

" He won't. "

Pandey yelled, " She was his wife. "

Shankar sighed, " It won't affect by political career. "

" How you can be so sure about this? "

" I have a number of people backing me. "

Shankar chuckled and spelled a abusive to him.

Pandey told the driver furiously, " Stop the car. "

The driver stopped the car. Pandey was furious that he came out of the car and then opened the other door. He pulled out Shankar out by grabbing his collar and pushed him away. Before Shankar could handle himself, he was shot thrice by Pandey. Pandey kept looking at him who was bleeding from his chest until he died.

He sat inside the car and left the scene.

While Navika removed her shirt in bedroom to prepare for sleep, she got her eyes on the window which was opened. She went near to close the one but noticed a biker who was keeping a watch on her. She realised the biker had been following her since the morning.

She picked up her gun from the bed, steadily came out of her house and began to walk ahead but couldn't find the biker. She heard the bike sound who was leaving from the other route.

She began to run behind him. Seeing her running in his side mirror, the biker raised his speed and escaped. Navika stopped after a while and gasped. She could see the rear lights of the bike which was leaving.

Siddhant handed over the gun case to Ishita while they were inside his car.

He said, " I am saying it again, I haven't killed her. "

She caressed his cheeks and smiled.

" No one is going to harm you dear. "

She opened the door and left the car. Diya was keeping an eye on them while she was on her blue scooty.

Ishita was in her apartment while she was waiting for someone at late night. She heard the doorbell and opened the door. Vidyut came in.

She gave him the case from her table. He opened the case which had the gun inside. Vidyut took out a pair of gloves, wore it and picked up the gun. He took out the magazine and checked the bullets.

" It's fully loaded. " He said.

" That's what I had told you earlier. He is pleading that he hasn't shot her. "

He nodded.

" Then there is a different matter I think so. But there must be his fingerprints on the gun. "

" But if the real killer is caught, we won't be able to frame him. "

" I have to talked to my friend. He will testify against him that he had visited him to hire the gun. Even if he is not a culprit he'll be charged with attempt to murder. "

She smiled, " Great! "

Diya was keeping an eye on them through a binoculars from a window of an old three storey plaza which was built opposite to Ishita's apartment. She could even their conversation thanks to another bug which she had planted on her handbag when Ishita was in washroom of food court.

When Ishita did come out of the washroom, she saw that Diya had finished her pastries. She did pick up her handbag from the table and left.

Vidyut came downstairs to his bike right when a car arrived at him, from which two goons came out and began to beat him with a hockey stick, rammed him to the wall and beat him down so hard that he fell on the ground. The case got opened after it fell on the ground.

He groaned in pain as his mouth and nose bleed.

His phone rang. He managed to take the phone out of his pocket. He had received the call from Ravi, the gym owner.

He attended the call.

Ravi chuckled and asked him, " How was the surprise, dear? "

He groaned, " Ravi? "

Vidyut looked at the goons. One of the goon picked up the gun from the case.

Ravi asked, " Are you going to return my money or not? "

" I had warned you to keep yourself away from me. "

A goon snatched the phone and talked to Ravi.

He said, " Ravi. "

" Yep. "

" I have recovered a gun from him. "

" Gun? Impressive. "

" Leave him there. "

" Okay. And the gun? "

The taxi driver Kareem was sitting at the back seat of the taxi which was parked in the stand at mid morning time. He was going through an erotica magazine. Someone knocked on the window of his car door. He slided down the window to look at the passenger who turned out to be Arjun. Arjun grabbed his collar and pulled him out from the window.

Kareem fell on the ground with the magazine. He groaned in pain. Arjun pulled his collar to made him to stand up.

He asked, " Black market? "

" What? "

" Where is your dealer? "

Kareem didn't respond. Arjun took out his gun which made Kareem to answer him.

He answered, " All the electronic equipments are dealt through a phone call. A man sent by the dealer comes to us who examines the durability of the equipment and then the negotiated amount is paid to the seller. "

" I am looking for a laptop which was stolen from a car which had met with an accident two days ago. "

ON THE NIGHT OF DIPTI'S MURDER:

When Kareem and Dr. Bharat pulled out an injured Dipti from her car, the former got his eyes on the laptop on the passenger seat of the car. They took Dipti to the back seat of the taxi where Dr. Bharat examined her pulse rate to check whether she was alive or not.

Meanwhile, Kareem pulled out the laptop from her car and hid it under his seat of the taxi.