One

The Problem

"Where is Yong and Noah?" Sebastian asked angrily as he paced the length of the living room they had just invaded, bodies were strewn everywhere as he grabbed the napkin Hendrix was holding out to him. He wiped his hands roughly before throwing the now bloodied handkerchief to the floor.

"Don't know." Jian responded with a shrug as he wiped his gun clean, counting his remaining bullets before putting the weapon back in its holster."You." He then pointed at Jude who was busy analyzing the dead for any signs of life. "You should know where Yong is, you follow him around like a lap dog." Jude glared at him, walking over to him while flipping his knife skillfully.

"I'm not my brother's keeper. " He said and Tatum who was busy with his phone looked up with a frown.

"Did you jusy quote the Bible?" Jude shrugged before speaking;

"Been feeling a little religious lately."

"Pretty fucking ironic don't you think?" Tatum scoffed, gesturing to their surroundings. Blood stained the walls, lifeless eyes staring up at the ceiling while most of the furniture in the room was riddled with bullet holes.

"Enough!" Sebastian suddenly exclaimed, eye twitching slightly with anger. "Someone just get a hold of them and make sure they get here as soon as possible!"

***

Yong woke up with a pounding headache, eyes blurry as he tried to become adjusted to sudden consciousness. The room around him was dim, making it hard to decipher what time of day it was.

"Oh you're up? It's too early." Someone spoke next to him and only then did he notice the naked girl who had her arm draped over his bare chest, her body pressing against crotch. With knitted brows he lifted up the duvet and was greeted by his nudity, he groaned in annoyance before lowering it again. "Goodmorning baby." The girl said before reaching up for a kiss. However, her action was stopped midway by Yong, who firmly pressed a finger against her forehead and pushed her back roughly.

"Who the fuck is your baby?" He muttered before getting out of the bed, tripping over the body of another sleeping girl on the floor. "What the fuck happened last night?" He wondered to nobody in particular, slapping himself so he could sober up.

"Oh sweetie,  don't be like that." The girl whined seductively with a pout which quickly disappeared when Yong turned his head to glare at her. His look alone gave her enough of a warning to shut up. He walked over to the door and threw it open, with heavy footsteps he treaded down the hallway. From his surrounding he already knew where he was, the large amount of book cases, collection of cultural artifacts and paintings were enough of an indicator that this was in fact Noah's place, even with his lack of sobriety. Without knocking he entered his friend's bedroom, finding a sight that was similar to the one he woke up to. Noah lay in the middle of his bed, three or four girls spread out around him with a few on the floor. Yong sighed, reaching for the flower vase on the bedside table before throwing the water on them.

"What the fuck?" Noah gasped, startled awake as the girls let out small yelps.

"Take your clothes and get the fuck out of here. Take your friends in the other room as well." Yong ordered and the women looked at each other hesitantly before looking at Noah who nodded, telling them to heed Yong's commands. He knew what his friend was like when he was disobeyed and he didn't have the energy to endure something like that at the moment. The door was shut quickly and the quick pattering of feet was heard as their previous companions scurried off.

"Oh for the love of God put on some clothes!" Noah exclaimed when he looked back and only then realized Yong was standing there fully nude.

"I could say the same to you." Yong responded as he walked into the bathroom and suprisingly found his clothes folded neatly on the toilet seat. He put them on quickly, busy brushing his teeth when Namjoon walked into the bathroom, now fully dressed as well.

"Why are there so many missed calls from the others?" Noah muttered and Yong frowned, spitting out the toothpaste as he reached for his phone. It was the same from him, several missed calls from the boys and a very angry text message from Sebastian. Both their eyes widened as they looked up from their phones simultaneously;

"Fuck!"

***

"Where we enemies in our past life?Did I betray you or bully you? Why do you chose to make my life so difficult time and time again? " Sebastian asked as he paced the length of the room angrily. Noah stood straight, eyes set on the ground in shame while Yong was much more relaxed. His posture was slumped, hands in his pocket as he looked around at the damage done by his friends before he got here.

"Nice." He complimented, gesturing to the bullet holes in the wall. Sebastian glared at Yong, his lack of seriousness only riling him up further. "Oh come on Seb, yeah we didn't show up but the work was done effortlessly. If anything I should be complaining about missing out on my share of fun." There was silence; Hendrix , Tatum and Jian looking nervously between the two, while Jude was trying his best not to laugh.

"I give up on you Mason. Jude, next time you're feeling religious and decide to go to church, take him with you. He needs Jesus." Sebastian sighed in exasperation. "You two clean up, it's the least you can do. The rest of you, let's go." He then said, dismissing Yong and Noah with a wave before leaving. All of them, except for Jude  followed him out the door.

"You think he's mad at you?" He asked Yong who shrugged before looking at Noah who was biting his lip nervously.

"He called me Mason, Noah , he clearly isn't that upset about it." Yong assured half-heartedly as he kicked one of the bodies to check if they were dead. "Are you going to help us?" He asked Jude, who quickly shook his heads.

"Nah, there's enough blood on my hands for one day." He waved his hand, patting Noah on the back before leaving the abandoned building.

"Well, let's get to work." Yong muttered, grabbing an oil can before proceeding to pour its contents all over the room. He noticed Noah's sluggish movements and the large frown on his face. "Ok, seriously, what the fuck is your problem?" He eclaimed with annoyance.

"Nothing, I just don't like the idea of Seb being pissed with me." Noah responded, earning him a scoff and eyeroll from Yong.

"Seriously? That's what's got you sulking around the place like that? If it bothers you so much so go suck his dick after this. He'd appreciate it, Lord knows the last time he got some."

"Yong, that's not funny. He's your senior show him some re-" Noah's lecture was interrupted by groans and the sound of someone attempting to get up. The two men turned to their heads towards the open door, where a man who they had presumed was dead had just gotten up and was running for dear life.

"Light this place up, I'll go after him." Yong ordered and Noah quickly nodded. "Seems like I will get my share of fun tonight." He muttered darkly to himself, grabbing his gun from his holster before following him. A distinction could be heard from the man's urgent and quick footsteps as he ran out the building and Yong's strides which were large and relaxed, each step exerting power and dominance. "Don't make this difficult for yourself." He said, stepping out the building with a hand in his pocket, looking around the empty street. He slowly pointed the gun towards a car and at the sight of a gun the terrified man got out of his hiding spot behind the car and began running again. Yong's lip curled into a half smile, eyes trained on his moving target as he kept his gun steady. Behind him the building was slowly being eaten up by flames as Noah came to stand next to him. A single gunshot erupted from the weapon as a bullet whizzed through the air and hit the man in the back of his head. Perfect. His eyes went wide, a trail of blood leaking out of his mouth before he slumped to the floor, dead.

"Nice shot." Noah complimented and Yong shrugged.

"Help me toss his body in the fire." Yong picked him up by the arms while Noah grabbed his legs, the latter walking backwards towards the burning building when suddenly he stopped in his stance. "What? What's wrong?" Yong questioned impatiently, they needed to get out of here before first responders arrived.

"Fuck, we've got a problem." Noah whispered and Yong frowned, turning his head in the direction he was looking at, only to see a girl staring at them wide-eyed with a phone held tightly in her trembling hands.

A problem indeed.

A/N: First chapter!! I hope you like it so far. Please vote and comment, I'd love to engage with you all.