Seven

Entertainment

"Where's Yong?" Noah asked Jude as he waltzed into their large living room.

"Oh you're here?" Jude responded, too busy petting and caringly rubbing the black fur on his dog's body.

"Where is he?" Noah repeated and Jude sighed before turning to look back at his friend.

"He left awhile ago and only just came back, he's somewhere in the house I think. Check the guest bedroom, I heard him order Rosa about to get it cleaned." He answered and Noah nodded about to leave when he noticed something odd.

"What did you and Yong get up to today?" He asked. Jude suddenly stopped playing with his dog, hands pausing mid-movement as he kept his back to Noah.

"Nothing much, why?"

"Really?" Jude turned around, spotting Noah's brow raised in suspicion.

"Yeah, what's it to you anyway?"

"Nothing, nothing, it's just-" He suddenly began to approach Jude, reaching over him, their faces unreasonably close.

"What?" Jude questioned again, avoiding his gaze.

"Next time let me in on the fun as well." Noah finally answered after picking up some girl's pink underwear that lay abandoned on the couch behind Jude, teasingly throwing it on his face before walking in the direction of the guest bedroom, laughing.

***

Her head pounded, her nose burned and the world felt like it was spinning even though she was laying down. What happened? She groaned, eyes refusing to open, a sudden fatigue taking over her body. It took awhile and a lot of effort but eventually she was able to get her body to cooperate. She sat up slowly, eyes bleary and unfocused as she tried to identify her surrounding and what had put her into this state. She was confused for awhile when suddenly the memories came rushing back and a choked sob escaped her lips; she looked around rapidly, no, no, no this couldn't be happening. He had kidnapped her, taken her against her will and- her head spun, a million thoughts racing through her mind. Was he going to kill her? Use or abuse her? How was she going to get home? She felt her body roughly; her phone, it must be somewhere. Her actions slowly came to a halt, a sudden feeling overcoming her, indicating that she wasn't alone in the room. She let out a breath, slowly looking up in the direction of the door. There a pair of feet, and as her eyes moved up there were legs, a torso, a neck and a he- her eyes went wide, there was no way.

"Nathan?" She whispered, slowly moving off of the bed towards the direction of the stranger standing in front of the door. It could have been the drugs or a complete state of delusion but for one reason or the other, Ezra's mind had convinced her that her ex-boyfriend was standing in front of her. "H-how?" A tear slipped down her cheek as she stretched her arm out to touch his face, it simply wasn't possible. Surely this had to be dream, it was physically impossibly for him to be here. Fortunately or unfortunately, Ezra's dream was to be proven to be just that. She felt a sudden harsh grip on her wrist and she gasped, staring up at the stranger and realising it was in fact not her ex-boyfriend and really just a stranger. He frowned, looking at her up and down, her wrist still in his hold as he kept her arm away from his face.

"I, I-uhm." Ezra was at a loss of words, unsure of how much was real at that moment to even know how to begin explaining herself. At this point she had reached a sudden realisation, if this man was looking for an explanation it mean that he didn't know about her or her abduction which meant that he could be of help. She used her free hand to clutch on to his hand.

"Please, please help me." She begged, falling to her knees. "I don't where I am or why I was brought here. A man, he, he kidnapped me and I just want to go home. Please, please help me!" She sobbed, remembering the burning sensation on her scalp as Yong dragged her into the car. Noah's eyes widened, dropping her arm and taking a step as far away from possible as her. He had only come here with the hopes of getting some painting down his friend, he didn't want to get involved with any of this. This was the girl from warehouse all those weeks ago, he had no idea that Yong was still after or what had even happened to her to begin with. The minute Yong put her in his trunk and drove away, he had expected the worse.