Twenty Two

Lust 

Jude, Yong's best friend, was the key to getting what she wanted. It was a risky and reckless plan, one that even Ezra knew bordered on insanity. But in her mind, there were no other options left. She had tried to escape on her own, she fought phsyically and it almost got her killed. She couldn't keep living this way - constantly yearning for home but unable to return it. Yet, the thought of manipulating Jude through sex made her stomach churn with a feeling disgust. Was it worth it? Turning the boys against each other this way wouldn't be easy and she was  overestimating both Jude's willingness to engage with her and Yong's likelihood to care. Not to mention, was using her body in this way really the right thing to do? It went past her morals for sure, she wasn't one to sleep with just anybody even on a crazy night out, and yet here she was, ready fuck the man who had aided in keeping her here. The way she saw it, it wasn't any different from her jumping out of the car the first time to escape, either way she was harming her body so what made this so wrong? She was desperate. That was all that mattered.  The internal battle raged on as she weighed the consequences of her actions. 

She peered around the wall again, Jude was still in the same position, peering down at his phone as the bulge in his pants seemed to keep growing. "Fuck." He muttered under his breath as he slipped his hand into his pants, closing his eyes as his head fell back. 

Ezra looked away, leaning her back against the wall, keeping her hidden. Now, normally she would laugh in his face at his sexual frustration. However, this was an opportunity, the only one she might have to escape this shithole alive and so she needed to be meticulous. She took a deep breath, before ruffling her hair and pinching her nipples slightly so they would be more prominent through her shirt. 

"You can do this. You have to do this." She whispered to herself, voice wavering slightly. With that she took a step into the living room, pretending to yawn as she made her way to the kitchen. 

"Fuck." Jude exclaimed, not in the way he did before but at the embarrassment of being caught. Ezra stopped in her stance, pretending to be shocked. Her eyes fell to his crotch while his eyes rested on her chest. 

"Damn." She let out with a small laugh and Jude looked away before grabbing a pillow to cover himself. Ezra said nothing more as she went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and sat next to him, still saying nothing as she sipped on it slowly. 

"What? Can I help you with something?" He asked, avoiding eye contact as he gripped on to the pillow tightly. Ezra smiled, putting the glass down before grabbing the pillow and throwing it aside. 

"Can I help you with something?" She said  and Jude frowned. 

"Wh-" His eyes widened as Ezra put a hand on his thigh, inching it closer and closer to his livelihood. Jude's breathe hitched as Ezra's hand crept higher up his thigh, her touch sending a jolt of electricity through his body. He couldn't quite pin point what was happening. This was Ezra, the girl his best friend had essentially kidnapped and let go, making a move on him, an accomplice in her abduction,  right in their very living room of what was basically her prison. He was perplexed, mentally trying to figure out what her angle was. What she wanted."Ezra, what are you doing?" Jude spoke although his voice was slightly strained, muscles tensing as he tried to ignore her touch.  She leaned closer, her lips grazing his ear as she whispered seductively, "I'm giving you what you've been craving, Jude. No strings attached."A shiver ran down Jude's spine, his resistance weakening under the weight of temptation. He was but a man. And despite the immoral nature of this encounter, when Ezra reached for his zipper he didn't stop her, when she pulled him out and suddenly without warning took him whole, he didn't stop her. Instead he closed his eyes and threw his head back, hands subconsciously reaching down to touch her. Ezra smiled threw her actions, she had him exactly where she wanted him.