Six

The Abduction

"What's got you in such a cheerful mood?" Jude questioned as he walked out on to the balcony, seating himself next to Yong who was lounging in his Versace bathrobe, a cigar in his hands as he hummed to himself. He turned to his friend, raising his sunglasses.

"Things are about to get so much more interesting around here." He said causing Jude to raise an inquisitive brow, Yong was unpredictable and he wondered what it was this time that had caused this sudden change in behaviour.

"Oh ok cool." He said with a shrug, at the end of the day it didn't really concern him and getting involved only required more work and effort on his part.

"Mason Yong." A soft voice spoke from behind them and they both turned simultaneously to face an opulently beautiful woman. She was wearing a tiny night gown which stopped in the middle of her slender thighs, exposing her long, tan legs. The rope around the gown was loosely done, revealing a black lace bra and a bit of her toned stomach. She smiled sultrily at them, eyes particulary set on Yong as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Hannah." He smiled, getting up from his lounge chair, his cigar hanging loosely in his mouth as he took her hand and twirled her around causing a giggle to escape her lips. He turned to Jude with a mischievous grin. "Are you joining us? She's got friends." He shook his head at the offer.

"No, I'm go-" Hannah dropped her dressing gown revealing the rest of her exquisite body and Jude felt himself get hard. Fuck, he was but a man after all.

***

Ezra stared at the text, biting her nails nervously as she read the text over and over again. This couldn't be happening. This couldn't be real.

Meet me at where we first met, nine pm sharp. Obey or disobey, either way be ready to bear the consequences of whatever you decide to do.

She paced the length of her bedroom, her books and study notes long abandoned as she was faced with another more important crisis. Her first instict was to call Theo and the others, perhaps even rush to the police to show them this was the guy they needed to be after. However, something about their last encounter and how unwilling the police were to investigate the situation made her weary of the fact that there was a big chance this Yong had tipped them off or they were in his pay roll. Ezra glanced at her clock, it was now seven pm, she still had some time. Some time to do what? Run away? Call the boys? She groaned, falling back on her bed. What if she just ignored the message, pretend she never got it? After all she has no idea how he even got her number to begin with so she could easily pretend he had the wrong number. Yes, that's what she'll do. Her phone rang at that moment and she gasped, holding her breath as she answered it. Stupidly not looking at the caller ID first.

"Hello?"

"Ezra?" She left out a relieved breath, falling back in a more comfortable position.

"Oh Theo, it's you."

"Yeah, how are you?"

"I'm-" Ezra hesitated, mind playing back to the text message she had received. "Why'd you call, you never call?"

"Oh, uhm I just wanted to say that Sonny got another game from that friend of yours and while that's really nice, I don't really feel comfortable about the id-"

"Wait, wait, wait." Ezra sat up again, "Game? Friend?"

"Yes, Sonny said it was the same friend that gave him that one game, I forgot it was called. But it was when he came to see you on your campus." Ezra's breath widened, she knew who he was talking about and she what it all meant.