Chapter 3 [Forced Confess]

Seek POV:

As both me and Figure walked in, I saw that all the other entities were here too. I wasn't able to help but blush when we walked in the area while holding hands. I hope they don't get this wrong. But from what scene I'm seeing, it really looks like they will.

I could see Ambush was wheezing his ass off and Rush was waving to us as he moved his eyebrows up and down fastly. Hide and Jack were clapping their hands quietly and were also doing the same eyebrow thing as Rush. Every other entity was doing similar things except Glitch. He was "muttering" to himself; "Ugh, gays." I told the entities to shut up with my other hand. 

(Creator Note: All the bodiless entities like Screech, Eyes etc. have bodies in my AU. But they can make it disappear whenever they want. If you don't like this idea, it's okay. You can just go with whatever makes you happy.)

"So uh, where shall we sit, Seek?"

"Oh uhm, wherever you want to."

"Hmm..." Figure murmured. "Is the place where we always sit empty?"

We had our "own" place where we always sit to. The others don't sit there unless they have to because they know it's "our" table. 

I looked at the table, which was near the window. It was empty and that's when I noticed it was snowing. I was so excited and because of that I lost my mind. It doesn't really snow much. Only when it's Christmas Eve or the Christmas night itself.

"Hey, Figure look! It's snowing!" I exclaimed, as I pointed the window.

Figure quietly chuckled. "I guess sometimes you really do forget I'm blind."

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I forgot!"

"Haha, I realise that." Figure whispered in my ear. "But you know what, you're my sight. You're my light in the darkness I couldn't escape from."

I blushed as my whole body got tense. "What... the..."

Figure laughed exaggeratedly. "Hahaha, did I make you flustered, shortie?"

"SHORTIE?! BOY I WILL KICK YOUR ASS AND-" I cut my own sentence off, realising everybody's eyes were on us. I quickly fixed my posture and cleared my throat.

Figure smiled. "You're welcome."

I rolled my eye and led Figure to our table. He sat down and raised his pointer finger as he began talking. 

"Hey, can you get me a sahlep?"

"Sure!" I said and went to get whatever I was going to get. I stood in the line behind Hide. Hide unexpectedly turned around and smiled to me.

"Hi Seek."

I hesitated for a moment before responding. Why would he be talking to me? "Hello."

"I see you two are getting closer everyday, hm?" Hide said, smirking.

I rolled my eye and crossed my arms. So this is what it was about. "Ah man, shut up..." 

These entities here all are the same, whenever somebody literally says "hello" to somebody they're immediately like "oohHHh sHipPpP~"

"Haha, okay okay, my bad."

After he got two sahleps -presumably one for himself and one for Jack- , I got two for Figure and me. As I turned around to leave, I saw Shadow behind me.

"Looks like everybody is getting sahleps, huh?" He put that annoying smile on. And put his hand on my shoulder for literally no reason. "Probably because it's snowing outside, hm..."