Chapter 34 [Love You Forever]

Figure POV:

I panted heavily. I stared at the book on the floor in a disgust, even though I can't see it. It was over.

The others quickly destroyed the book. I was satisfied.

"Seek..." I mumbled. I crouch-walked to him and started listening to his slow heartbeats. He was here. He was right in front of me. Everything was back to normal. I put my hand slightly on his chest and started feeling heartbeats. I sobbed quietly and held his hand.

"I missed you..." I whispered. Seek opened his eye slightly and smiled. His hand tightened on mine.

"I kept my promise Figure. I didn't let go of your hand." Seek sat in a half lying position. I started sobbing and hugged him tightly. I felt his tear on my neck.

"But you're making me cry!" 

We both cuddled for minutes. Seek cried the more I sobbed, I sobbed the more he cried. Then I heard another crying sound behind me. It was Screech's.

"This is too cute!" He started sobbing loudly and probably started embracing with Eyes. Eyes chuckled and patted his back.

I was smiling uncontrollably, until Seek pulled me into an unexpected kiss. I responded to him. There was no time to mind the others. This was mine and his moment. Not anybody else's.

It was only the two of us.

Seek POV:

I kissed him with passion. He was here. Everything was going to be okay. After we stopped kissing I gave him a slight kiss on his cheek.

"Seek..." Figure mumbled. I smiled.

"Yes love?" He looked surprised and blushed. It was like as if he missed me calling him such nicknames. Actually, I did too. I was always mad at him when he called me shortie. But I understood that I would give my everything for him to call me that.

"I love you."

I started crying again. I started sobbing loudly. But this time, because of happiness. I was happy after a long time.

"Seek! Don't cry!" Figure buried my head in his chest. 

"B-But how can I help?" I scoffed.

"I'll tell you that a thousand more times if you keep crying like that!"

"Please do... please."

********************

"How did you manage to find the book so suddenly, Guiding Light?" 

"Uhh... it's... complicated."

"Bro's been sleeping for 7 hours dude!"

"No, what about Seek?"

"Uhmm... about me what?"

"How did you manage to break down the poles you couldn't set yourself free from for at least 1 month?"

"Uhh... well."

Figure suddenly kissed my cheek. "Love made him do it, right love?" I blushed and looked away.

"Haha yeah..."

We, in the other name all the entities kept talking and talking. All of us were here, all of us were happy after a long time. Nearly 2 or 3 hours passed.

The others went to their rooms one by one. Now it was only me and Figure at the cafeteria table. I looked at the table that only the two of us used to sit at. It was still so clean. I stood up and held Figure's hand.

"Where're we going?" He asked.

"Our table." I walked him to his seat and made him sit down. "How is this table and chairs still so clean? Even though nobody's probably been sitting at here..."