Chapter 16 [Meeting Her]

Screech POV:

MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN.

MY WIFE TOOK MY KIDS.

Wait,

I don't have a wife.

I'm gay.

(sorry✋💀)

I fell down my bed... again. My bones are getting weaker day by day, I'm not sure if this is bad... Like, I know it is bad, but it won't affect me though, right? Welp, nevermind, those are dumb thoughts.

After standing back up I ran off to Seek's room, to wake him up in the most beautiful way possible. I kicked his door open and shouted.

"YO DAD YOU SEEN CANDICE?"

Wait a second, he wasn't here. The thought of him leaving again made me flustered. I ran to Figure's room. I knocked on the door in a panic, but silently.

No answers.

I held the door handle and opened the door as quiet as possible. I took a quick glance at the room. ...What I saw was truly shocking...

Screech finds his dad sleeping with a man, you won't believe what happens next!

"WHAT THE FUCK? AYO-" I covered my mouth with both of my hands quickly, realising how loud I was being. After squiggling and hopping around like a five year old, I started laughing exaggeratedly and began running in the hallway. I didn't give a shit if I was going to wake someone up, this was the best thing I've ever witnessed in my life. So I shouted my lungs out until I got a sore throat.

"MY DAD IS GAY!" I burst into laughter and fell on the floor, on my knees. "HEAR ME OUT EVERYONE, MY DAD IS OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED AS GAY!" I kept laughing like crazy, my throat was hurting so much that I even started tearing up. Ambush came out of his room sleepily, gave me a "what in the ohio dollar store" look, then got back in his room and closed the door.

I stood up and rushed to Eyes' room. I literally barged into his door and set in on the ground. I began screeching and running around his room, like a psychopath and crazy kid.

"MY DAD IS FOR REAL GAY RIGHT NOW AUGH MY GAWD!!!"

Eyes jumped in his bed and rubbed his eyes. His eyes twitched.

"What the actual fuck."

"YOO BRO GOOD MORNING! I GOT SOME CRAZY NEWS!" I shouted, literally dancing.

"It is fucking 06:30 AM in the morning."

"BRO PLEASE JUST LISTEN OMGMGMGMGMG"

"What in LSPLASH's name could be so important that you have to break down my door, and dance in the middle of my room?"

"MY DAD IS GAY."

...

"We fucking know."

"HE SLEPT WITH FIGURE DUDE! THEY'RE STILL IN BED TOGETHER!"

"Wait-wait, what? YOOOOOOOO???" Eyes jumped off his bed quickly and ran to me. He held my shoulders and started shaking me softly. "YOU FOR REAL BRO?? IF SO, THEN DOES THIS FUCKING MEANS... ARE THEY DATING!?"

"WHY WOULD I LIE!?" I shouted holding his shoulders back.

"THAT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE EVER HEARDDDDDD!!"

We started shaking each other like crazy while shouting loud as heck. I was surprised nobody woke up yet, or they might be listening to us in their room, well...

"OH MY GOD THEY'RE REALLY DATING I LITERALLY CAN'T BELIEVE IT!"

"YEAH DUDE IS THIS ACTUALLY, LIKE ACTUALLY, REALLY HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!"