Chapter 15 [Curiousness]

Guiding Light POV:

It's my job to wander around the hotel daily and see if something is wrong. I take care of both the entities and players. But if I had to choose beetween them, fuck the darn job. I'm always by the entities side.

Those humans sometimes think I really do care about them, and that I'm a really good person. Nah, man. I'm forced to. Do they really think I would stick to their asses if I had the chance not to? But... some of them find me weird and really annoying. 

"yOu ShOuLd sHuT Up aNd sToP SaYiNg tHe sAmE SeNtEnCeS OvEr aNd oVeR AgAiN." I mocked them. Well, how about you stop dying and coming back over and over again?

That's right, I hate them. Didn't expect that, right? But some of them are pretty cute and polite though. Well, I know the differences between a "pick me" and a really kind person. Even though I hate humans, still, I feel like they're a part of me.

I've been walking around. I've walked through multiple rooms already, checking if everything is alright. But no, nuh-uh. At least one thing has to go wrong a day. I approached the 60th room and listened quietly.

There was a crying noise coming from beneath.

I pushed open the 60th door. I looked around the room as I walked, nothing seemed wrong. I then pushed open the 61th. The voice was more clear now. And it was really coming from beneath the floor. 

"Goodness, I hate dark rooms." Why would anyone even choose to cry here? I brightened up the room. The room was now filled with my blue lights, and some particles sparkling around. I stood silent and tried to understand where the voice exactly came from.

Sometimes I wish I had Figure's hearing.

The crying noise was more silent now. I think they heard the door being opened. I walked down from the staircase in the right. I heard some kind of luminescence sound. Just like me? No, I must've misheard something. Whether I did or not, I had to call them out, because there sure was someone here.

"Who's there?!" I yelled, trying to not sound so menacing. But I guess I did. I walked slowly trying to not scare the... what even are they...? 

I walked a little and then I saw something. Two yellow eyes were glowing in the dark. And I was sure that I was seeing right. They were emitting a yellow light and particles that are sparkling around them as they sat in the corner. They were just like me. 

"What are you?" I asked with slight fear, but mostly confusion.

"Are- Are you talking about me?" They mumbled, backing away slightly as they sat - slight fear in their glowing eyes. Their voice was high-pitched a bit, but it wasn't raspy at all. Instead, they kind of had a soothing voice.

"You don't need to be scared... I will stay away if you want." I replied. They stood up and timidly came towards me. They were clearly hesitating. They gripped their left arm with their right hand shyly, and whispered.

"I'm... Curious Light..."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Guiding Light." I smiled and extended my hand to them. "The leader of the entities here." They didn't shake my hand and backed away instead.

"There's- There's another entities here?"

"Hey, listen. Where do you come from?" I questioned, my face full of curiosity. "I've never seen you before, you sure aren't from here." They waited a bit and whispered again, I didn't know if their voice was low or if they talked like this on purpose.

"The A-Rooms..."

I grimaced even more in confusion and raised an eyebrow. "The A-Rooms? I've never heard of that place before. Would you mind explaining it to me?"