Chapter 23 [Plan]

Screech POV:

Gossipping with the entities in the cafeteria, we got to know Curious Light better. She said she doesn't know what's gay, and so we gave her all the information she needed and even more. And she's kind of... traumatised now. Even though I was left out most of the time and Curious Light listened to Eyes only.

"And when two person love each other very much,"

"SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!"

"they get these feelings where they-"

"I ALREADY SAID SHUT UP!"

"-want to get inside each oth-"

"NO."

While Eyes and Curious Light were talking, I got bored and decided to leave. (totally not jealous.)

"Hey, guys. I'm going to walk for a bit." I mumbled.

"Sure sure, go ahead." Eyes said and he kept talking with Curious Light.

I don't like Curious Light very much, even though it's good to have someone else our age. But she's just... annoying? No, that's not the word. I feel like she's stealing Eyes from me. Or it's not her, maybe Eyes is going to her himself.

But he wouldn't leave me right? He's just trying to get to know her a bit better. He's just trying to make her feel welcomed. He will come back to me eventually and we will keep hanging out, right? Maybe Curious Light will join us too.

"Screech." I jumped in my seat with my name suddenly being called. "Aren't you going?"

"Oh... right. See you guys." I stood up and started walking out of the cafeteria. I felt like I was about to cry, but why though? "Aren't you going", does he really want me to leave this bad?

I leaned against my room's door and shooked my head. "No, no Screech. You aren't going to let your bestfriend ruin your day, are you?"

Maybe I should talk to Seek or Figure about this, they're the most close ones to me after all.

I tried to smile and walked to Seek's door, with heavy steps. I knocked on the door. And yeah, no response. I'm %100 sure he's with Figure, I mean that's where he always appears to be when he isn't seen around. 

I walked to Figure's room. As I was about to knock I realised some hoarse sounds were coming from the room. I decided to lean my ear against it and listen to the sounds, hopefully the sounds will be more clear like this.

"Hmp..." This was Seek's voice.

What the fuck.

"Your voice is like a wonderful music to my ears. Get louder, darling.~"

Figure...

What.

"S-Slow down-"

They are doing t-the...

OH GREAT HEAVENS.

I ran away before I started sobbing loudly. I went in the empty main room, curled up in a ball at the corner, started crying, and laughing, having some kind of breakdown.

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!

WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO HEAR THESE SOUNDS!?

GOD, YOU REALLY DO HATE ME.

I realised I was looking like a crazy psychopath. I was surely fucked up if someone came in the room. I wiped away my tears of joy and sadness, sighed loudly and went to my room.

T-They just...

"AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!" 

I jumped on my bed and buried my head in the pillow, writhing from one side to other.