Chapter 13 [Make You Suffer]

Seek POV:

I felt my heart stopping for a second, later then it literally burst out my chest beating fastly. Though I have always thought I wouldn't be surprised if he confessed to me, this was just more than I could handle. It was not the right time... No, definitely not...

Figure's grip on my arms got tighter. It hurt so much, but didn't open my mouth to say a single thing. Now was the time I start searching for the right answer. But finding the right thing to respond with was so much more harder with all these entities around us, just staring. Figure shook me and got me out of my thoughts. "Seek," he said. "Say something."

"I- I have to think." I said. I attempted pushing him but that move just made Figure hold onto my arms even tighter. He crouched down a little, his face now being closer to mine.

"I said I love you Seek." He began. "I'd do anything for you to feel the same." He waited, I saw his shoulders tensing up. "I- Will you- Will you date me?"

I felt my heartbeat getting even more faster, just as I thought it wouldn't get any more fast. I gave out a shaky breath. My eye went between everyone around us, giving them quick glances. Shadow oddly looked like he was filled with hatred. I took my eye off of him and set it back on Figure.

"Seek." Figure raised his voice. "Please give me an answer."

"You're hurting me." I talked. Figure questioned what I meant for a second, then quickly pulled his hands off my arms. I held my right arm in pain and groaned quietly. I set my eye on his hands, they were shaking. I've always imagined that he would confess to me in a beautiful, specially decorated place. But now this was what I got? I didn't even get to feel happy. 

I waited for him to say something again, but he kept his mouth shut. I turned around, then slowly started walking away while still holding my arm.

I really, really didn't want this to go like this.

********************

I walked all the way back to my hallway. I took slow steps through the room, then stood on the place I usually rise up from while chasing those annoying humans. Even though I have always felt pure hatred and horror towards my own void, it was the only place that fixed my pain and led me to sleeping quick and fast. 

I withdrew my hand off my arm. I lowered my head and closed my eye, poorly trying to focus. I felt my body melting off to the floor. It felt weird, I haven't been doing this in a while. 

I waited to completely lose my humanoid form, when I did I started focusing again. I felt myself sinking deep into the floor and fusing with the void. This feeling disturbed and disgusted me more than I thought it would. I didn't bother opening my eye knowing that I was going to be greeted with a pitch black place anyway.

I let myself relax and started feeling the pain on my arm fade away. After feeling a lot better, I immediately wanted to escape from this sickening place. I tried to set myself free by pushing myself closer to the ground but stopped right after I heard some raucous footsteps. They sounded like human footsteps. I let myself fall back into the void and placed one of my eyes on the wall where I supposed the wanderers were. I was right, they were here, slowly approaching my domain. 

I made my eye disappear and started waiting for the humans to arrive.

(Blood warning, this part includes disturbing actions that might trigger you.)

I kept waiting aimlessly until I heard the door behind me being pushed open. They stepped on where I was going to rise up from and they started checking some drawers. I heard them scream loudly right after opening one, looks like Timothy knows what he's doing.