Chapter 6 [Interesting Fact]

Screech POV:

"Screech you go and invite them." 

"Why am I inviting them!?"

"Isn't he your dad after all? To be honest, who would adopt you."

"You guys know nothing. Fine, I'm going now."

I got up from where I was sitting. I was pretty sure my seat was going be stolen already by the time I was back.

Before Everybody Turned Into Entities

I was running throughout the place where kids my age were sitting at. I kept running in the garden, and they kept following me.

"Freak!"

"Freak!"

"FREAK!"

I bumped into someone. He extended his hand to me.

"You're okay, right little man?"

I thought he was also going be disgusted of me. Of my eyes. My white eyes...

But he didn't. He gave me love, which I never felt before. He gave me a home to stay in.

Current Time

I walked up to them. I didn't want to interrupt them again but eh, yeah.

"Oi! We forgot your existence! Come hang out with us a little bit, guys. We missed you. Not to interrupt again but-"

"What are you guys going do when we go there, Screech?" Seek raised his eyebrow. "Play spin the bottle? That's the maximum 'fun' thing y'all can do."

"Uh, actually we've thought of that idea but- We changed our mind. We're just going to talk randomly." I replied. "Maybe tell stories... or something similar to that."

Seek looked at Figure and tilted his head slightly. "Is it okay for you, Figure?"

"Uhh..." Figure hummed. "Yeah."

Seek held Figure's hand again and they stood up. Damn, dude. The way wasn't even that long. Everybody could perfectly tell they keep using the same excuse to hold hands. "It'S FoR FiGuRe'S SaFeTy." Yup, sure.

Of course I am not mentioning the time where I was passing by and I heard Figure... well, moan Seek's name. I never told anyone about this, even Figure himself. I could be nice sometimes.

"I brought them, idiots." I rolled my eyes. "Anything else y'all want from the slave?"

Halt looked around, as if he was making sure everyone was present. "What about Shadow and Window?"

I shivered down my spine, hearing the name "Window".  I took a quick glare at Seek, he also looked bothered by Halt's question. I looked back at Halt and stuttered.

"Uhh, c-can we not invite them this time, maybe?"

Halt seemed confused. "Why?" He asked. "They're one of us too, at least just ask them if they want to come. If not, then just let them be."

I groaned in annoyance and tightened my fists. "Fine."

I started making my way to the area where Shadow and Window were sitting at, talking to each other in a quiet tone. After I stood in front of them and made a "psst" sound, they stopped talking and looked up to me, clearly annoyed. 

"What does the idiot ink ball want now?" Shadow laughed under his breath, which also made Window chuckle. 

I looked at them sternly and started talking between my teeth. "Would you two want to come sit with us at the hallway?"