Chapter 30 [Black Pages]

Figure POV:

...

"But I want to spend my time with you..."

"Would you kill the world for me?"

"I love you."

"Until the sun loses it's light, we're forever together."

"Can you kiss me?"

"I love you Figure..."

...

"Figure."

I woke up, hearing a voice I haven't heard in a while.

"Are you there?"

"I- I am." I got up quickly with Eyes's help and I wiped off the dust on me. "I'm sorry, I just had a... flashback-like dream."

"It's okay."

It was silent. Only his and my heartbeats. And a slight, slow, hoarse heartbeat, coming from inside the room I'm standing in front of. Seek's heartbeats.

I shook my head as thoughts of going inside ran past my mind. I'm never risking fighting with him again. I turned my back to the door, hopefully it'll help me suppress my thoughts of going inside.

"Right, why'd you come here?" I asked. My voice was a bit hoarse, because of how much I shouted while fighting with Seek...

"I..." I heard Eyes tapping his foot on the ground rapidly, showing nervousness. "I'd like to help you."

"Help me with what?"

"I'll try and find a way to turn everything back to normal..."

I chuckled silently. "It's not possible, Eyes. Seek's life is over. We are over. This is the end."

"I fixed things with Screech, we're on good terms. Now that I've done that, I'm going to help you - or at least try my best to help with anything possible. Screech will most definitely help too."

"Why are you doing this..?" I lowered my head. "You have nothing on us. Especially Seek."

"Screech is my everything, and Seek is his dad. And I'll help you go through these hard times, because you are technically Screech's other dad. And you're also Seek's everything, you're my everything's everything's everything."

I rubbed my head. "That's... a bit confusing. ...Does everyone know we're dating?"

"Oh, you guys are..?" Eyes sighed. "No, nobody knew. But it was obvious. I'm sorry... it must hurt you so much."

"Haha, yeah. It does..." I sighed as my voice trailed down. "But okay, thank you. This means a lot to me. Even though I know there's no turning back, I'll try to find every solution possible with you guys too."

"High-five?"

"Uhh, it'll be a bit hard for me to locate your hand so-"

"Nevermind then." Eyes suddenly pulled me into a hug. "Hugs it is."

I hugged him back. "Hugs." 

He released me from the hug and backed away.

"We'll start searching with Screech now. Are you coming?"

"I- I..." I turned around and faced the door, where Seek was being kept in. "I can't leave Seek here. I promised him I wouldn't go. Or I promised myself maybe..."

"Come on Figure, would you rather stay here forever and watch him slowly becoming an exact monster, or would you try your chances to find a way to save Seek with us?"