Update

Hi, guys. 😊

First of all, if any of my readers are from Turkey or Syria, I am sending you guys so much love. I hope that you and your loved ones are safe. I wish there was something I could do. I hope that maybe my stories can offer you some comfort in these hard times. ❤❤

I just wanted to write this update to tell you that I will be switching my publishing schedule a little.

Those of you who follow me on other writing platforms know that I am writing another story. It is taking a lot of my time, and it has become a little bit hard for me to keep up with everything. I also work full time, and I am finishing an additional education.

So, I will have to adjust my publishing schedule for my two stories on Wattpad. I will alternate the days. My story Abandoned will be published tomorrow, but there will be no new chapter for Let them go. On Thursday, I will publish a new chapter of Let them go, but there won't be another chapter of Abandoned.

I will do that until I finish writing. Let them go, and then I will update Abandoned every day.

I originally planned to finish Let them Go and update Abandoned when I had a chance, but you guys love it so much, and I really enjoy writing it. But it became a little bit too much for me considering my other obligations.

Thank you so much for following, reading, voting, and commenting. Your support means so much to me. It motivates me every day! I wouldn't be where I am without you guys!

Thank you for your understanding!

I'm sending you lots of love and hugs. Have a wonderful day.