Chapter 33

Samuel POV

I could feel my heartbeat in my throat.

I could hear the blood flowing through my veins.

I’ve never felt anger like this before. I would fucking kill them all if I had to.

"Where is she?!" I screamed as I kicked the door open.

Ryan, Max, and Milo were right behind me.
No one was in the living room, but I could hear footsteps approaching quickly.

My father and my grandfather approached us with confused expressions on their faces.

"Samuel?" my grandfather mumbled. "What are you doing here?"

"Cut the crap." I said, doing everything I possibly could not to punch the fucker. "Give me my child back."

Anger flashed in their eyes.

"What child, Samuel?" my father asked.

I clenched my fists and tightened my jaw.

"I know you took Madeline." I said as I took a step closer to my dad. "Give her back or I will fucking kill you."

My father sighed and looked at my grandfather.

"We were going to call you in the morning." my grandfather said. "We were going to invite you here to talk."

"Why in the morning?" Max scoffed. "You wanted to wait until the drugs wore off?"

My grandfather looked at Max, but stayed silent. I didn’t need more confirmation that they really did take my baby.

"Too fucking bad your men miscalculated the dose." I said, making my grandfather look back at me. "We are big men. They should have given us more."

My grandfather narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Give us Madeline, right the fuck now." Milo said, taking a step closer to the two fuckers in front of us.

"What is going on here?" I heard my uncle’s voice.

He and my aunt approached us, making the anger inside me explode.

"Where is Maddie?" Max asked angrily.

His whole body was shaking with anger. He was clenching his fists constantly.

"Why are you so angry, Maddox?" his father asked. "You don’t even know the girl."

"Are you fucking kidding right now?!" Milo snapped. "She is our fucking sister! Give her back right the fuck now!"

"Miles..." his mother spoke, but Milo interrupted her.

"I did not come here to listen to your shit!" Milo screamed, walking closer to his parents. "I came here for her. Give her back!"

Ryan grabbed his arm and stopped him from approaching his parents.

"She is a girl." my grandfather spoke. "She isn’t a part of this family."

"You are right." Ryan said. "She isn’t a part of this family. She is a part of our family. She is our sister. She has nothing to do with you."

"Ryan..." grandfather spoke angrily, but I interrupted him.

"You just added kidnapping to the list of your crimes." I said. "The four of you will rot in jail forever."

Grandfather sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I was hoping that we would be able to talk about this calmly." he said. "I was hoping that you would see why it was best for us to get rid of the girl."

Get rid of her?

Max and Milo gasped loudly.

"What did you do to her?!" Max screamed as he ran at our grandfather.

I grabbed him. I had to protect him from himself. I didn’t want him to give them a reason to press charges against him.

"If she is hurt, I will rip your fucking organs out." Milo said quietly, his voice laced with anger.

"We didn’t do anything yet." my uncle sighed. "But you need to realize that it would be best if we..."

"Shut the fuck up!" Ryan interrupted him as he pulled out his gun and pointed it at our uncle.

I followed his lead, reaching behind me and pulling out a gun.

I pointed it at our grandfather.

Their eyes widened, and they gasped quietly.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" our father screamed.

"Getting my child back." I said. "We tried to do it the easy way, and you refused. We will do it the hard way then."

My father clenched his fists angrily.

"You would shoot your family for that little bitch?!" he screamed.

Max and Milo wanted to punch him, but Ryan and I stopped them.

"Oh, I would fill your fucking brain with bullets for her." I said, gritting my teeth. "Where the fuck is she?"

"Maddox, Miles, are you really betraying us like this?!" my uncle asked.

"You betrayed us the moment you decided to take her from us." Max said. "You betrayed us every fucking time you weren’t there for us."

"You aren’t our parents." Milo added. "You are just the people who took our sister away from us."

"Miles..." my aunt spoke sternly, but I interrupted her.

"Enough." I said as I tightened my grip on the gun. "Where is she?"

"You won’t shoot us, Samuel." my grandfather said.

I saw fucking red.

"Are you ready to test that theory?" I asked, gritting my teeth. "Where is my child?"

"Max, Milo, go find her." Ryan said as he let Milo go.

I moved my arms away from Max and watched as they rushed out of the living room.

Our father tried to stop them, but I pointed a gun at him.

"One more move, and I will put a bullet through your brain." I said coldly.

"Where did I go wrong with you, Samuel?" my father sighed. "If I knew that you would fight for a girl like this..."

He stopped talking and shook his head.

"What would you do?" I mocked him. "Leave me on the side of the road with her or kill me?"

My father tightened his jaw.

"How could you abandon our family values?" our grandfather asked. "You know how we feel about women?"

"All of you are insane." Ryan said angrily. "We would never hurt Addie. We would never give her up. Your family values are shit."

Grandfather narrowed his eyes at Ryan. I looked at Tamara.

"How could you do it, Tamara?" I asked. "You are a woman. She is your daughter. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Tamara narrowed her eyes but stayed silent.

Fucking bitch.

I heard footsteps rushing toward the living room.

Milo and Max barged in.

Milo was carrying a passed-out Maddie.

Oh, thank fuck!

I saw blood on her face, and I almost started shooting.

"Which one of you fuckers punched her?!" Max screamed, looking around the room.

Ryan gasped. My heart broke. Blood was splattered all over her face. I wasn’t sure if it was pouring out of her nose or her mouth.

Milo kept kissing her forehead and mumbling something quietly.

"Let’s go, Milo." I said. "We got what we came for."

"I swear to God, I will kill you all if you look at her again!" Max screamed, pointing a finger at all of them.

Milo rushed out of the house, pressing her closer to him.

"This isn’t over, Samuel." my grandfather said.

I chuckled darkly.

"You are right." I said. "It isn’t over. I will make sure that you rot in jail for the rest of your lives."

"Stay the fuck away from her." Ryan said as he started to walk out of the house.

I started backing away, keeping my gun pointed at my grandfather.

As soon as I was out of the house, I turned around and rushed toward the car.

Max and Milo were in the backseat, holding an unconscious Maddie in their arms. Ryan was behind the wheel, waiting for me to get in.

"We need to hide until they are in jail." Ryan said as I sat down. "They will try to hurt her again."

I nodded.

They wouldn't stop at kidnapping this time. I was sure that they would kill her if they got another chance.