Chapter Thirty Four

Uploaded 05/06/2015
Edited on 12/12/16

I checked my email as soon as I woke up to see if I have been accepted for any casting calls.

I screwed up my nose in disbelief. Nothing, god damn it nothing at all. I swiped my screen to create a new email to send to my agent, telling her that how I feel that I am not getting any casting calls. That was part of her job to help me get a job.

I went on a well-known studio website to see if they needed any local people for extras in films. I was a bystander in a couple of recent comic blockbusters. Fair enough you only saw me walking across the street. It was better than nothing.

I hit the send button as soon as I was finished berating her for not getting me a job.

I swung my legs up from the bed to jump in the shower. My mind kept re-playing to me last night. Ashley came clean to me in many ways. Telling me about his whole relationship with Michelle. On how he met her when she was working for his family.

It only took two months for him to start sleeping with her. She found out about his Red room when one of his previous partners left the door open. The next time he came to his room he found her naked on the bed.

At first, he told me he was shocked to see her there but she was into all the stuff that he was into. She wanted to be his sub. So he took out the cane, the whips he even used candle wax.

I shuddered in the shower at the thought. Candle wax.... Just what the hell would you use candle wax for? My mind was not open to those possibilities.

Who would want pain and torture in sex? I put my head under the shower fall. Washing the suds out my eyes.

Then over time, he fell in love with her. With those sexual games that they use to play. She still remained the maid and he still remained the boss.

I stepped out the shower to go into Ashley bedroom, the room felt different somehow. Now that I know it feels as if... I couldn't put my finger on it.

I began to pull up my knickers when a bright red light flashed in the mirror. I squinted my eyes looking in the mirror, and then it flashed again. I walked to the mirror tapping it to see if the light would flash again but it did not. I lifted it up from the wall inspecting it.

Hmmm.... nothing. Must have been something behind me catching the reflection. I hung the mirror back up to get dressed for lunch. I felt like a lazy person today. After a long sex session with Ashley in the early hours of this morning, I fell back asleep.

I picked up my iPhone once I had my long-sleeved dress on to check the time. I let out a deep sigh noticing that it was almost two pm. Time seems to be getting away from me.

My phone beeped to notify me that I received an email. I opened it up as it was from my agent.

Carey:-

Why didn't you tell me that you are engaged to Ashley Wentworth?

Underneath the email was a picture of me last night smiling at Charles showing him my engagement ring with Ashley standing beside me with his hand wrapped around my waist.

I pressed to reply button to quickly send her an email back.

To Carey

You was not interested with my personal life. It was not of importance, if you could notify me if you have any casting calls please.