Chapter 7

Chapter Seven

My mouth opened on its own violation to Ashley intense pleasure. His tongue darted into my mouth to tangle and wrestle with my own.

I heard myself moaning as he pulled my tongue into his mouth to suck on it gently. My hands moved up from his arms to run my fingers through his black hair.

Ashley pulled me flush against him so I was on my tip toes in my black ballerina shoes. One of his arms snaked around my waist holding me up. The other came to rest on my pert bottom. His fingers on his hand were spaced wide apart as they roamed all over my behind.

I broke away from the kiss as I felt a tinging pain in my left cheek. Ashley was already rubbing the sore area that his slap has caused when he leaned in further to continue his mouth domination of my lips. He was a master of kisses.

From the ruffling sound of my dress I started to become aware of that rogue hand of his. His hot palm slithered across my thigh causing me to shudder. It has been such a long time since someone has touched me there. I felt myself creaming at the prospect.

He broke the kiss to trail kisses down my neck. Like a slut that I am I subconsciously opened my legs to allow for his hand to gain further access up my body. My traitorous vagina was chomping at the bits to get a hold of his thick finger.

Another moan escaped my lips when I felt his fingers brush against my thong. Instead of pushing them aside he started to rub me. Making me wet even further. I unbuttoned a couple of buttons on his shirt letting my fingers roam through his Man curls.

Ashley began to suck vigorously on my neck followed by a not so pleasant bite. I broke out of his arms immediately my hand coming to my neck checking for blood.

"What do you think you are doing?" I said breathlessly, sanity coming back to me in the truck loads.

"Making you mine." Ashley said darkly his chest rising heavily.

"I... I.." I stammered finding hard to get my words out. "I am not yours. I am sorry to of lead you on but I got a boyfriend."

"Him." Ashley gave a dark laugh. "You will see soon enough kitty kat that you are mine."

My heart was still racing in my chest I opened my mouth to refute his claim but no words came out. I looked back up into his face to see a look of triumph. I opened the door to flea into the corridor.

"Your Katryna right?" A blonde maid came rushing towards me. "What was you doing in that room? You are never allowed in the east wing along any of the floors." She looked around nervously as she said it.

"I got lost on the way to the staff quarters." I answered patting my hair into place hoping that she would not notice my swollen lips or smell my arousal.

"Did anyone see you in that room?" She asked me.

"Just a butler in there?" I was hesitant in my reply as I didn't want her to go in there to see Ashley undressed. Last thing I need is to loose my job on my first day for messaging about with another member of staff.

"That would of been Alfred. The only butler allowed here. He has been with the Wentworth heir for decades. Stay away from this side if you want to keep your job." She started to walk quickly to the other end of the corridor with me struggling to catch up to her strides.

When we reached half way she closed a set of double doors. "I do not know why these were opened. Now this should make it be abit more easier for you to know the difference between the wings." She explained to me.

"I was suppose to shadow a person called Suzy." I told her as we continued down the hallway. We pasted another maid dusting the hallway furniture.