Chapter 9

Chapter Nine

I got in my car to drive to West Hollywood at a dangerous speed. My mind kept going over what happened in the last hour. Oh my goodness. I cheated on Donny! I cheated on Donny my boyfriend of two years. What sort of person does that make me? I put my car into park as soon as I reached my destination. A deep breath left me as I repeatedly banged my head against the steering wheel.

Flashes of images came into my head replaying the sordid afternoon again. Of him doing those things to me. Touching me in places that I should have saved for my boyfriend. To my horror a ripple of pleasure came through my body. My vagina pulsing at the thought of having him touch me again. I squeezed my thighs together to try and stop myself creaming at the thought of his tongue eating away at my pussy. I shuddered and mentally slapped myself at the thoughts.

Why is it that every time I see that man I become a slut? The one touch that he gives me I become weak at the knees. I become a big puddle of cum. My bleeped from inside my bag. I took it out to reveal a Facebook notification. I swiped the screen to reveal a post that Lexi tagged me in.

'Good luck to Kat on her casting today. I can't to see her in action x.' This was followed by eight likes. I pressed the thumps up to like it. It was so nice of her to get me this casting. Since Nova has gone me and Lexi has seemed too gotten closer. Almost to the days when we were back at university.

I typed back thanks in the comments on her post. On my own page I could see that I was getting many good lucks with today messages. Apart of me is excited that I am finally getting an interview. To be a star in my own movie. Not many newcomers get that chance. Especially one as unknown as me. I sucked in a deep breath and open the car door to step out onto the pavement.  I was parked outside the studio. It did not have a car park. I looked down the street to see if I could identify a metre. Last thing I wanted was to get a ticket. The only thing I could see was a couple of cars on the street and some run down shops.

For a film studio I would have thought they would have been in a better area. An area that is a little less ghetto. I gave a short laugh. One week of working in Beverly Hills and I am snob already. I pulled the red cloak around me tighter. Covering up my maid's uniform. I mentally yelled at myself for not changing. Then again I didn't know that I be delayed by getting my oral sex from a stranger. I bend down to check my makeup in the wing mirror of my car before I made my way to the entrance of the building.

The entrance had a mental door with the writing Ben Dover studios written in red across the top. I pressed the intercom button after a second of hiss I heard a woman's voice.

"How can I help you?"

"My name is Kat Adams I am her for the Red Riding Hood casting." I said loudly into the box.

The door opened inwards to permit me into the building. The inside looked nothing like the outside making me forget my snobbery altogether. The building had marble flooring within a grand foyer. There was a round circle chromatic desk in the middle. I walked to wards the desk to see the receptionist talking on a head set whilst typing on a computer with her long fake nails. She held up a finger to me as I approached signalling for me to wait for her to finish with her call. I took the time to look around the foyer to see many doors leading off to the corridor. There was three sofas and two tv on the walls that seemed to be showing some romance films.

"Can you sign in here please Miss Adams?" The Blonde asked me as she stood up from her chair to hand me a guest book to sign. "You will be in studio four. Just spoke to the director he is waiting for you."

"Thanks." I gave her a tight smile as I started to feel my heart pound in my chest.

"I would just need you to sign these disclaimer forms." She handed me some papers with a star marked at the end for me to sign.