Chapter 39

Uploaded 10/07/2015

Edited 31/12/2017

Chapter Thirty Nine

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" Nova's hazels eyes flicked up to mine as she passed me the bouquet of red roses. "Everything has happened in a month."

I took deep breath feeling the tight Vera Wang wedding dress constrict around my little bump. Hardly noticeable but it was there.

"I am fine." I told her honestly this pass month has been a dream. My mother has given up her job to stay and help me at the mansion to prepare for the wedding as she didn't like for something so personal to be handled by a third party. Turned out her and Carmel got on like a house on fire. So much so she offered my mother a job at her firm.

The only downside these past couple of weeks was that Nathaniel and mom has not gotten past their troubles. Today would be the first time that I would be meeting my brothers.

"Dad told me about the pre-nup that you had to sign. He said you could have got a better deal if you divorced." She whispered over to me. "I just think that he is getting a better deal especially since you're pregnant."

I smiled over my shoulder at dad. Well Nova's dad who was busy talking to Marcus one of the groomsmen.  "I am not marrying him for his money. Anyway he will always support the baby just not me. What is wrong with that?"

"I suppose you have a point. One month of maintenance that is like ten years wages to us but nothing to them." She pulled me into a tight hug. "Remember that we are always here for you. Sisters forever."

I placed a kiss on the top of her head. "Sisters forever."

"You ready?" Nova's dad snaked his arm through mine. His smooth chocolate skin making him looking even more beautiful in the Black tux. "You look amazing."

"I told her that myself." Sam hugged me from the side with mum coming to join her. They were both dressed in red passion bridesmaid dresses.

"Mum... You look incredible." This was the first time that I saw mum in the dress. She did not want to wear it for the fitting, as she was getting to self conscious amongst us young ones.

Dad let out a wolf whistle. "Angela if I wasn't already married." He winked at her causing mum to blush.

"Dad!" Nova chastised elbowing him in the ribs smiling over at mum. "He is right. You look amazing. Who knew you had a body like that."

"Look at them boobs." Sammy exclaimed.

Mum playfully slapped her on the arm. "They never went down after breastfeeding you."

"Mum that is not an image I want to imagine." Sam mockfully covered her eyes.

I looked around behind me. We were ready to leave to arrive at the church. My first time in England. It was the Wentworth idea to get married in England as they have more laws to deal with the paparazzi and as Carmel said the churches were amazing.

We were getting married at Westminster Abbey; it looked like a structure out of a fairytale. It was the Church that Prince William and Kate were married at. I gave a little shiver at the amount of people that would be in attendance. I doubt I have met that amount of people before.

Nearly a quarter of them were family the rest were associates of the Wentworth dynasty. They have so many people that would be offended if they could not come to the wedding.

I looked out the window to see a white Bentley roll up. The private road was cut off so that the paps could not see me. However they all would be able to take a snap of my dress once I walk down the aisle.