Chapter Nine | Sharing is caring

• • • •

• • • •

"Fuck! I forgot my wallet in my room, I'll just go and grab it real quick and I will come back so we can go to Santiago's" I tell Serena and she nods excitedly with a smile.

"Great, let's go" Serena says and pulls me with her, I pull the dress down once again as it kept sliding up.

It was Friday night, I was sure my brothers were out of the house, so Serena convinced me to go out to the familiar club called Santiago's.

Serena drove us there and I hurried inside, unlocking the door, I snuck upstairs to my room.

I giggled drunkenly as I ran up the stairs, I opened the door to my room and hurried to find my wallet where I had left it.

I opened it to see everything in place. "Yes! Let's go" I tell myself, I turn to walk back out, but then I notice the sound of my shower running.

I raise an eyebrow, how did I not hear that before?

The water is turned off and I hear the curtain being pulled aside and my eyes widen.

Oh fuck. I'm not supposed to be back here already.

"Hello?" A voice calls out from the bathroom. The voice. Him. Marcus!

I hold onto my purse and start walking silently backwards to my door, but the bathroom door is opened and I freeze as I see him just closing the towel around his hips.

"Oh my god!" I shriek and turn around. I hear Marcus laughing and I turn tomato red.

"What the hell are you doing in my bathroom!?" I shout at him. "Turn around" Marcus tells me while laughing.

I do as he says only to see he still didn't put any clothes on.

The water trickled down his abs, his brown hair is also dripping with water.

"What are you doing here? And dressed like that?" Marcus says giving me the elevator look.

"Nuh-uh. I asked first—this is my room, my bathroom. You're intruding" I say and cross my arms.

"I've been staying here for the past week, Jake told me I could use your bathroom" Marcus said in defense and shrugged carelessly.

I scoffed and glared at him. "No, it's my bathroom, staying here or not. So get your clothes and get out!" I snap at him.

I was really drunk okay?

Marcus raised an eyebrow and walked up to me, he stopped right in front of me and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

He leaned his head down next to mine before smirking at me, I turned my head to stare back at him.

To show him he couldn't weaken me, although he already had, I didn't have to tell him that.