Chapter Fifteen | Westcount College

• • • •

• • • •

Serena and I were a 100 percent sure that this was the college for us. We had so much fun at the tour and the soriety party was tonight.

We were invited as well, it was pretty cool to be invited even though we hadn't even finished high school yet.

In two weeks we would be starting the finals and in four weeks we would be done and hopefully graduated.

Colorfull lights were blinking and the bass of the music were bouncing off of the walls, Serena and I danced to the music, making many friends already.

Serena and I could do shots like no others.

Luckily Jake was going to be our driver tonight. Whenever we called, he would be there. Which is why he wanted to come with us in the first place, he knew how it was.

"Do you want to have fun?" Serena asked me with a smirk, she put her arms on my shoulders and I nodded drunkenly.

"Call Marcus, let him hear the party, then say soemthing to make him furious, as if you don't know you called him" Serena says and I giggle at her plan.

"Alright" I say and pull my phone out. I call him and he answers almost immediately. Serena ran her fingers down my neck and to my sides, she leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"Moan, say a random name, he'll go insane" Serena whispered, I smirked as she pulled away. "Mmhhh, fuck" I drunkely gasped, as if there was someone.

A guy was actually dancing against us, so I turned around, my phone still in my hand and I brought my arms around his neck.

"Fuck you're so sexy" He grunted, right into the fucking phone.

"Show me how sexy I am" I said slurred, a smirk erupted his face and he leaned down to nibble at my neck, I release a real moan as he kissed down my neck.

"Fuck, yes" I blurted. I hear shouting from the phone, but Serena took it and hung up.

Serena did a thumbs up and jumped excitedly as she laughed crazily as the success of the plan. Marcus was angry on the phone, he was shouting before Serena hung up.

Mission accomplished.

I made out a bit with the guy, then he became boring, so we ditched him.

It was close to 3AM, when we called Jake to pick us up. Serena and I sat on a curb and waited, I was almost passed out and Serena was high as hell.

Jake pulled up in Serena's car and got us in, I fell asleep on the backseat as he drove us back home to Danny.

I was lifted inside and put in the bed that Serena and I was sharing. Serena turned to cuddle me as I laid with my leg on the edge of the bed and on my stomach. Ready to move my head to the edge of the bed, If I had to throw up.