Chapter Sixteen | Stupid Marcus Torres

• • • •

• • • •

"Marcus, what is it with you? Why are you acting like this? You're spamming my brother when I leave town, you've gone to Serena as well. You have a girl, you said that we shouldn't talk for a while, but your actions show that you can't hold it" I say.

Marcus' breath hit my face as he breathed heavily as if holding himself back.

"What do you want from me? I don't understand" I say and look up boldly at him as he leans down, his eyes starring into my soul, to intimidate me.

"I don't want to see you with anyone, I don't want you to lose yourself to someone else" Marcus blurted out, he was angry but he also showed another form of emotion.

"What does that mean? I can't have someone, but I have to watch you with that bitch?" I ask in disbelief.

"I'll get rid of her" Marcus says, his lips grazed mine as his hands ran up my arms then to my cheeks, cupping them, holding my face in place.

"Still not an answer for what you want" I whisper, he closes the space between our lips and crashes his lips onto mine.

Butterflies exploded in my stomach as I finally felt his lips on mine once again. I tried to break it to see if his face held regret like the last time, but he wouldn't let me pull away.

His hands travelled to my ass, he squeezed it before lifting me up without warning, I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He pressed me against the wall and I moaned as he started kissing down my neck, I could feel his boner through his pants, I felt a new tingling sensation between my legs, going straight to my heat.

"Marcus..." I moaned, Marcus turned us and coldly walked out of my closet, he laid me down on my bed and hovered over me, he pushed himself down between my legs.

I let out another moan as he grinded against me, I bit my lip as he kissed down my neck, he nibbled at my collarbones, then he pulled my jersey up to my breasts, he kissed down my ribs to the edge of my lace panties.

He nibbled on the edge of them and I released another moan, unable to control myself. He came back up to my face, his hand ran slowly and gently up from my knee, to my innerthigh.

I moaned as his fingers were so close to where I needed him the most.

"Not" Kiss

"A" Kiss

"Word" His hand cupped my heat, he groaned quietly as he felt how wet I was, just from kissing me.

"Fuck, Alex" Marcus grunted. I forgot about everything we argued about, I was his.

He looked up at me as he started rubbing circles on my clothed clit. I moaned shamelessly underneath him.

I knew he looked at me for permission, I was giving him it, I felt comfortable, safe and I loved his touch, the way he looked at me.