Chapter Twelve | Kisses & Regrets

• • • •

• • • •

Nothing happened with Dane, we both agreed. We kissed and made out almost all night, but we didn't want to take it further yet.

I was fine with it. But it wouldn't have been bad to lose my virginity to him, rather someone I know well than a stranger.

Dane drove me home on his motorcycle, I hung onto him tightly and giggled as he sped up as we got to my house.

He revved the engine to make our arrival known. I had of course texted my brother that I wouldn't come home last night, along with Serena.

"Do you want me to go with you inside?" Dane asked and I shook my head no.

"It's fine" I say and hand him his helmet back. He smiles before pulling me in once again.

His lips grazed mine before giving me a small peck on the lips.

"I'll call you" Dane said and I nodded with a smile. "See you" I say before walking up the steps to my house.

I wave at him as he takes off. As I walk in I see Marcus, Terry, Claire and Jake sprawled across the couches in the living room.

Probably suffering from hangover.

"Hey" Terry muttered exhausted. I chuckle before going to the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

"I need details!" Claire called out after me. I shook my head as Jake turned to glare at her.

"Where did you sleep last night?" Marcus asked from behind me. I finished my sip of the water before turning to him confused.

"Does it matter?" I ask before walking past him. "I'm just your best friends little sister, right?" I retort as I pass him.

I take his spot on the couch and Jake turns to me. "Do we need to have the talk?" He asked me dead serious.

I looked at him horrified and Claire burst out laughing and Terry groaned.

"Don't get pregnant" Terry said and patted my shoulder lazily while covering his face with his other arm.

"Fuck off, consent is important, protection and yes just don't get pregnant" Jake listed and I got up.

"Alright, I'm going now and I'm gonna pretend those words never came out of your mouth" I say and leave. Claire hurries after me with an excited squeal.

"Details! What did you do!?" She shouts as we walk up the stairs.

I hear Jake and Terry groan loudly in the living room and I snort. "Nothing, nothing happened" I tell her and she whines in defeat.

We get to my room and I close the door before turning to her. "Claire, nothing happened because I'm a virgin, I'm not just gonna do it with a random dude. We kissed and made out sure, but nothing happened" I tell her and she smiles.