|Part One|

|YOU|

My clothes stuck to my damp skin. Even the material of my headband clung to my forehead as I removed it. I usually never got this sweaty on a mission, but the suns heat was unforgiving. It's rays almost cooking me inside my uniform. As I entered my apartment, all I could think about was the relief of a cold shower.

I barely kicked off my shoes before Sasuke was standing in front of me.

"I'm leaving," he said.

"Already?" I asked, slumping against the wall. "I just got home. I was hoping to catch you before you left."

Sasuke stared at me with his hands in his pockets. His expression uncaring. "I have a mission."

"Helping more old ladies carry groceries?" I teased.

Sasuke scoffed and moved to pass me, but before he could I reached out to ruffle his hair.

The action earned me a swat. "You stink. Don't touch me."

"You'll smell just like me if you're out in that sun. Make sure to wear sunscreen."

Sasuke rolled his eyes and left without saying another word— or taking the sunscreen— and slammed the door behind him.

I sighed and pushed myself off the wall. Though I wasn't lying when I told him I was hoping to see him, a small part of me was also happy to have the house to myself.

Not needing to be mindful, I stripped off my clothes and tossed them at the washing machine hidden in the closet. The cool air was heavenly against my skin, but before I could make my way to the shower a knock came at the door.

I sighed and found a towel in the linen closet to wrap around myself before opening it. I only opened it a sliver, and through it I could see a mess of silver hair.

"I heard you have a mission to attend to," I teased, opening the door.

"It's handled. I have better things to do anyway." As I walked away Kakashi caught the edge of my towel, pulling it from around my body.

My hands instinctively flew up to cover my chest. It wasn't anything he hadn't seen before. In the last four months he has discovered and savoured every part of my body, so hiding it was pointless.

"I just got back from a mission. I need a shower before anything else."

Kakashi unzipped his vest and took two, slow steps towards me. "I'll join you."

His muscled body was my weakness. How could I say no when he was undressing right in front of me?

I went into the bathroom and turned on the taps. My shower was small—barely big enough for Kakashi and I to fit inside,— and incased with frosted glass.

Once the water was to my liking, I stepped inside. I was usually a hot shower person. I loved when the water filled the room with steam and burned a little as it hit my skin, but right now the water was tepid. The cold was soothing with it being so hot.

Kakashi stepped in behind me and pressed himself against my back. His calloused hands gripped my hips and pulled me closer so that I could feel his hardness slide against my cheeks.

This man wasted no time.

I lulled my head back to rest against his shoulder, exposing the skin of my neck as I did so. Kakashi took it as an opportunity and trailed his tongue over my skin before nipping the soft flesh of my ear. The sensation sent thrilled chills down my spine.

Kakashi's hand drifted down my sides and between my legs. His fingers gently swirled over my clit as he continued his attack on my neck.

My body acted on it's own. My arm reached up, tangling my fingers in his damp hair as I rolled my hips in sync with his fingers. Even with the cold water washing over us, I could feel the lustful heat growing inside me. The pulsing ache between my thighs was bordering on unbearable.