|Part Fourteen|

|YOU|

Kakashi's apartment was empty when I got there. It wasn't uncommon for me to get here when Kakashi wasn't home, but I usually went straight for the bedroom to wait for him. This time, considering what I was here for, I stayed in the living room and had a look around. I never bothered before. Usually I was here and gone so fast that I wouldn't get the chance, but as I waited I took a closer look at the pictures on Kakashi's wall.

There were four hung in a row. The first was of his ninja hounds, which made me laugh at the uncharacteristic cuteness of it. The next was of Kakashi and a man I assumed was Sukamo, his father. They had the same fluffy, silver hair and dark eyes. Kakashi never talked about him as far as I knew, but that didn't mean much considering our rules.

The last two were team photos. One was of Kakashi as a child, with his two former teammates and sensei. The last was of him with his current students. Sasuke was in that one, and I sighed at his grouchy expression.

I heard the front door rattle and I felt my heart rate spike as Kakashi came inside.

"I assumed you were here when the door wasn't locked," he said, shedding his mask and vest and he walked towards me.

As he got closer, I held my hand out to stop him. His firm chest bumped against the palm of my hand. His expression remained blank.

"We need to talk," I finally said.

"Does it have to do with Genma?"

I nodded, a bit shocked that he asked so forwardly.

"Have the two of you slept together?"

Heat inched up my neck from embarrassment. I shook my head.

"Do you intend to?"

I finally let my hand drop from his chest. "I'd like to see where dating him goes, and I can't do that in good conscience when I'm sleeping with you at the same time."

Kakashi took another step toward me, so I could feel his heat and smell his scent. "Our arrangement will end tomorrow morning then."

I glanced up at him. "Tomorrow?"

He didn't answer, instead his one hand gently cupped my face as he bent down to kiss me. It was soft and slow, a tenderness I had rarely received from him before. It made my chest feel tight, and tears threatened to fall.

We were never dating. We were never close emotionally or mentally, only physically. So why did this goodbye make me feel so lonely?

My arms found their way around his shoulders and I braced myself as he lifted me off the floor. His strong hands gripped my thighs as he carried me to the bedroom where he laid me on the bed.

Kakashi broke our kiss and trailed his lips down my neck, nipping the soft skin. The sensation made my body ache and I pressed my hips against him.

Our clothes fell to the floor. His hot skin pressed against me and I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted to feel him, for what I knew might be the last time. Kakashi must have known too, because he took his time caressing me before his head fell between my thighs.

His arms snaked under my legs, so that his hands could grip my hips as he teasingly caressed me with his tongue. He swirled around my clit, making agonizingly slow circles before he gently sucked the swollen bud. It was deliciously erotic.

Kakashi's mouth worked against me, and when I looked down I could see his one eye watching me. Observing the affect his mouth had on my body.

"Kakashi~" I spoke, but my words were cut short as he thrust his finger inside of me.

The sound of my wetness echoed off the walls. This new, sensual way Kakashi was handling me made a tightness clench my core. Causing a deep thirst that would only be quenched by him being inside of me.

"Please," I begged.

Kakashi let his tongue run from my entrance, up between my lips and over my clit. Lapping up the juices my body made for him. He then positioned himself between my legs, guiding his length into my throbbing pussy.

He laid on top of me. Our chests pressed together as he slowly thrust into me. I could feel his heart beating in time with my own, and knowing this would be the last time, I hugged him close. I wanted to be as close to him as I could.

Kakashi's hips bucked faster, and the sound of skin-on-skin and gentle moans were all that could be heard.

"Say my name," Kakashi spoke suddenly. His voice horse and deep.

I tightened my hold on his shoulders, and I whispered against his ear. "Kakashi~"

His head lifted from where it rested in the crook of my neck, and he looked at me. Our eyes locked for just a second as he smoothed my hair with his hand. His actions were so gentle it made me feel emotional, but before he could see my tears I pulled him down to kiss me.

He moaned against my lips. His length twitching inside me as I ran my tongue over his bottom lip.

He pulled away from me once more. "Say it when you cum."

"Say what?" I asked.

"My name. I want you only thinking of me when you finish."

I swallowed hard and nodded. Kakashi kissed me passionately once more before he pounded into me at a steady rhythm. My nails raked his back, and soon I could feel my orgasm building.

"Finish inside of me," I murmured against his ear.

Kakashi clung to me as his pace hastened, and a moment later the euphoric feeling of my orgasm shot through me like lightning.

"Kakashi~" I called out, gripping his silver tuff of hair.

In a few more thrusts Kakashi reached his own climax. A deep moan vibrated through his chest as he released himself inside me. His member twitching from the intensity of it.

We were both finished, but Kakashi didn't pull out. We stayed connected for awhile before he finally decided to roll over onto the bed next to me.

This was usually the time where I got up to leave. I would go to his bathroom, clean myself up, then dress and see myself out. But I didn't want to go. Not yet. So I laid there, waiting to see if he'd ask me to leave. To my surprise, he didn't. Instead he stretched out his arm and allowed me to curl into his side. I placed my arm around his torso, and let the earthy smell of his body wrap around me.

This wasn't a breakup. I knew that, but the throbbing pain in my chest made me feel like that's exactly what it was. A goodbye to someone I loved.

___________________________________

I'm just gonna say I've been too exhausted to write, but I will always do my best to not leave everyone hanging!

I do have some chapters banked up so hopefully I'll be consistent for a little while, thought my motivation to edit is lacking so they might not be the best