|Part Seven|

|YOU|

The first thing I did after getting home was shower. Not only because it cleansed me of any dirt, sweat and grime my body collected, but it was also good to help me decompress. Once I was clean and dressed, I made my way over to Kakashi's.

Standing outside his front door, I trailed my finger along the edge of it to find the key. It was wedged in a crack in the wooden frame. Kakashi told me a long time ago I could let myself in. If he was home I would stay, and if he wasn't I would wait until dark before heading home.

I pushed the door open and returned the key to its spot. From the doorway I could see Kakashi lounging on his couch, a copy of Icha Icha in his hand and his mask nowhere to be seen.

"Yo," he greeted, with little to no emotion behind it.

"Sorry if you were waiting for me." I kicked my shoes off to the side and walked deeper into his home. "I just got back from an assignment."

Kakashi placed his book on the coffee table and approached me like a lion stalking its prey. His large hands grazed over my neck before slipping into my hair. His fingers laced through the strands and he pulled firmly, forcing me to tilt my head up and look at him.

His mouth hungrily captured my own. Unlike his hands that were rough and calloused, his lips were soft and warm. They worked against me in perfect time, making my mind fog from the sensation.

Without letting me go, Kakashi guided me to the bedroom and laid me back on his bed. I watched as he stripped off his shirt to reveal the taut muscles hidden beneath. I swallowed hard, and waited eagerly for him to continue. His thumbs hooked on the waistband of his sweats, and he tugged them down to reveal the bulge in his briefs.

He chuckled. "Are you just going to stare? Or are you going to touch?"

I bit my lip and slid myself to sit on the edge of his bed. The mattress was low, so Kakashi's hips were level with my mouth. I reached my hands up and gripped the waist of his shorts and tugged them down. His member springing free. He was already fully hard, his length standing at full attention.

Kakashi kicked the piece of clothing to the side and I took him in my hand, slowly pumping up and down. I then teasingly trailed my tongue from the base of his shaft to the tip. I was sure to go agonizingly slow, causing him to groan and eagerly thrust his hips against me.

I flicked my tongue over his tip, then slowly took his full length in my mouth. I bobbed back and forth at a gentle pace, enjoying Kakashi's irritation and obvious urning for more.

Not a moment later his fingers tangled in my hair and he thrust himself deep into my throat. I gagged in surprise, but held his hips as he made the same motion again and again. Drool dripped down my chin and tears came to my eyes as I choked on his girth. Breathing wasn't my priority. Making his cock wet with my spit was.

He pulled away and moaned deeply. A string of saliva hanging between us, and I looked up at him waiting for what was next.

Kakashi gripped my arms and threw me across his mattress. He then positioned himself between my legs.

My body ached for him. The feeling made me want to plead and beg for him to sheath himself inside me, but I refused to stoop so low. Refused to sound so desperate.

He held his cock and rubbed it against my clit. My own spit mixed with the moisture that was already between my legs. His tip then slowly pressed into me, and Kakashi allowed my body to adjust to his length before he began to thrust.

He moved gently at first. The slow movements were his way of teasing me until I bit into his shoulder. Light enough not to break the skin, but he got the point. Rushes of pleasure passed through me as he pounded himself deep inside me. I had to cling to his shoulders to keep some sort of composure.