nine

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

'  𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐  'Broadway Dance Center ━━━━𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐘 "𝐈𝐅"New York, NY

' 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐 '
Broadway Dance Center ━━━━
𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐘 "𝐈𝐅"
New York, NY .ᐟ

❛ TINA   THIS IS
  IT. ❜

Today was a very busy day for the rising star Imani as today was gonna be the start of the many weeks that she would learn the choreography for If. Imani had always been a dancer, having been on the dance team in elementary school throughout high school hence why she felt the need to incorporate that into her debut.

Speaking of her debut, the album was done with Sean and Andre listening to it and declaring that it was the album of the year. She was happy of course being that it meant all her hard work finally meant something and what made it even better was that it was finished before the deadline so it gave her even more time to get ready for the more difficult stage.

Imani of course was excited to find out that a choreographer picked up on If since she enjoyed working on the song and grew even more excited once she found out that Tina Landon would be the one to do so.

Imani admired Tina's hard-hitting and complex choreography as she performed on tour with Janet Jackson herself.

There were rumors of her working with Janet on her upcoming album so how she'd find the time to even accept Eve's call surprised her.

Little did Imani know Tina heard If and Immediately said yes because of how different the song sounded and she had had a vision of what the choreo would look like.

A camera was pointed in her direction as a cameraman sat across from her in the car they were in. Imani, Eve, and a few of MTV's camera crew were following her to Broadway Dance Center, a renowned studio where many artists learned and danced.

Once MTV heard there were rumors of Andre having plans of bringing a new female singer into the open, the company knew they had to be the first behind the scenes. They were calling the short documented series called The Road To...Imani and it is said to be released after her debut.

For Imani's debut to be a surprise, they had to keep everything on the hush meaning they had to be secretive towards the general public.

Sitting against the plush seats was Imani who opted for a more comfortable outfit for the day it was an oversized graphic tee that had the words Spike's Joint in bold letters with sweatpants and Jordans.