fourteen

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

'  𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐  'Millennium Biltmore Hotel ━━━━𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓Los Angeles, California  

' 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐  '
Millennium Biltmore Hotel ━━━━
𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓
Los Angeles, California   .ᐟ

❛ I'M   YOUR   MOTHER. ❜

"I just want to take a nap—woah." Imani's tired eyes grew wide as she entered her hotel room, her sneakers making a quiet squeaking sound as they practically glided across the polished wooden floorboards. The six almost seven-hour flight to Los Angeles was a rather smooth one, and Imani was happy that it was since she wasn't a big fan of turbulence. Just when she thought she'd be shocked by the sleek interior that was in the jet she grew even more awestruck by what her hotel room looked like.

Although she'd accepted it since it came with the terms of her job it still felt surreal to her since she hadn't even dropped her album yet but there was always a little voice in her head that reminded her that at the end of the day, she would end up having to pay the fees through sales and charts. That didn't mean that she wouldn't enjoy the fruits of her labor "This bathroom is slammin'." The raspy voice of Mya's room, boomed across the cream walls with excitement causing Imani to turn around.

"Girl, this bathroom is bangin'." The nasal voice belonged to Amanda another backup dancer who peeked inside. She was one of the many dancers whom Imani met back in New York, and from what she learned so far she came from a rather wealthy family and trained at a prestigious dance academy. She tended to be a bit of a snob when it came to dancing and always tried to come off as hip when in reality made her look ignorant "No disrespect but saying girl, or yo comes off as corny." Imani says while placing her bag on the bed.

Amanda peeked from the bathroom a strand of her blonde hair copying her movements as she looked at her dumbfounded. Whenever she tried to sound down with the trend it sounded terrible and it didn't help that she was a white girl from California "Yeah for your sake please stick to the valley girl slang cause we all know you're from Malibu." Mya adds causing the younger woman to snicker quietly.

Shaking her head with a quiet laugh, they watched as Amanda left the room and headed back into hers. With a sigh, she walked over to the large open view which overlooked the entire city. "The view from here is amazing." She mumbled dreamy her gaze warming up by the beautiful sight in front of her.

Suddenly the land phone rang Mya quickly reached for it since she was near it "Hello good afternoon—oh this is Mya it's nice to meet you—it's so nice to meet you—got it—um Imani you're needed on the phone." She places her hand over the speaker before talking.