nineteen

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

'  𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐  'Universal Studios Hollywood ━━━━𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 '𝐈𝐅' 𝐏𝐓

Universal Studios Hollywood ━━━━
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 '𝐈𝐅' 𝐏𝐓.𝟐
Los Angeles, California  .ᐟ

❛ WE ARE   FILMING
IF. ❜

Imani strolled on the bustling set with a wide smile "I hope you guys didn't miss me too much." Her voice comes out loud and cheerful as the dancer's heads turn.

The set itself was based on a nightclub in an Asian village. Imani herself had a lot of input on what she wanted for the music video and wanted to include some futuristic elements as well as a respectable homage to cultures. She wanted something different, something that'll challenge the times, and wanted to see how far it'll go.

Mya strolled over towards her with a bright smile "You look amazing." Mya wore a leathery ensemble with her hair styled straight. She looked badass felt badass and the smile she wore failed to falter.

"So this is my girl, Mya, she's part of the Cool Catz crew and she's gonna be dancing I'll tell you that." Imani comments following Mya further into the set.

The set was based on a club set in a familiar ancient setting, her eyes taking in the various ethnicities, fashion styles, and overall look.

Imani met up with the other dancers all of them engaging in a conversation on what was planned today until she looked around with a confused look "Wait—where's Dion?" She hadn't seen him once she walked on set and wondered if he was still getting ready.

Katrina whose shimmery eye glinted underneath the light pointed upwards "Up there." On the roof of the set where the male dancers would be hanging from in the first part of the song hung Dion, who was intricately tied to a hanging set to make sure that nobody would fall.

Dion kissed his teeth "I wanted to surprise her." He shouts to them causing Katrina to brush him off "Boy please."

"Can we get them down, please?" A man's voice said from behind, the sound of shoes clicking against the smooth ground "We have to get Imani's part ready."

With headphones hung around his neck, he practically strolled on set with such authority which made those move out of sight to avoid getting talked to. Imani however stood there with a confident smile although she was feeling a little bit nervous due to who he was.

Dominic Sena was his name and in Imani's opinion, she believed that he was the main key needed to make her music video out of this world.