twenty-two

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

'  𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐  'Millennium Biltmore Hotel ━━━━𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄Los Angeles, California

' 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐 '
Millennium Biltmore Hotel ━━━━
𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
Los Angeles, California .ᐟ

❛ BYE NYC. ❜

Imani stuffed her suitcase with folded and unfolded clothing. The girl was living on adrenaline at this point, pulling open the drawers to retrieve her belongings. The average person would've thought she was ransacking the whole place but she was simply running a little late and just needed to get all her things before she missed the flight.

As much as she would love to bask in the warm weather and never-ending Hollywood essence that is Los Angeles. She still had her dream and ambitions to complete before dipping into the unknown.

Zipping up her suitcase she places it on the floor. A hand wrapped around it as she proceeded to head to the door. She felt good. Good that she successfully filmed a music video without any issues, and good that she made a friend along the way and built connections even though it was in a club.

Opening the door she was met with an equally tired Dion, Mya, and Katrina. Mya's eyes were covered by shades as she attempted to hide the evident redness "I'm so ready to get some shut-eye on the plane."

"You and me both." Imani closes the door behind her. Onto the next.

It was around five in the morning when they made it to the airport. Having dealt with the baggage and checking beforehand. It was easy for them to board the private jet like they'd done before. It wasn't until Imani sat in her seat with complete drowsiness that she realized how exhausted she was.

Unfortunately, she'll have to learn to get used to that as she knew that she wouldn't get a full night of sleep like she usually does. Her body felt slightly worn out from dancing and practice to the point where she felt heavy.

With tired eyes but a small smile, she watches through the window as the plane makes its usual routine before heading to the skies.

Goodbye Los Angeles hello New York.

• • •

It wasn't long before the plane touched down in New York, and during that somewhat fun, no-turbulent trip Imani made some rather hilarious memories that were hidden in a camera Mya brought along.

"C'mon Mani I know you know the lyrics." Katrina egged her on as she held up a fake microphone. From the speaker Donna Summer's She Works Hard For the Money played.